Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Last edited:
Thanks RehabMan

When I hit space at Clover, I don't see an option that says "Without Caches". Please advise.

oh right. I must have missed the part where you have your own build. I'd rather use that considering I use the guide for my u430.

Thanks.

oh right. I must have missed the part where you have your own build. I'd rather use that considering I use the guide for my u430.

Thanks.

Note that you can use either, but without my build of Clover you have to enter -f kernel flag manually via Clover options instead of a simple selection from the spacebar menu.

Understood. I am having an audio issue, the audio isn't working. I am at work now but this evening I will collect all the troubleshooting data and post it.

Thanks for your work.

Understood. I am having an audio issue, the audio isn't working. I am at work now but this evening I will collect all the troubleshooting data and post it.

Thanks for your work.

Make sure you attach all "Problem Reporting" files as per post #1.

Will Do. Thanks.

Disregard. I'm good. Everything appears to be working good now. I ran through your scripts again, updated the repos and I'm golden. Thanks again.

Edit:
I did notice that at the Log in screen, the cursor is very very very laggy. Once logged in, its normal but at the Boot Login screen, its super laggy. I will probably still post the troubleshoot data tonight if that issue is something that can be corrected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back