Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo IdeaPad U330/U430/U530 using Clover UEFI (10.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a different Azurewave than the one I installed, but I don't think there is any problem, as I think all BCM94352 are whitelisted by the current BIOS.

Thank you for your help RehabMan. I've installed the described card into my U430 touch and everything is working as described.

The card is working in all OSes of my triple boot setup: Sierra, Windows 10, Ubuntu

Thanks!

Last edited:
FYI...

No problems updating to High Sierra 10.13.

Although the guide can be followed without changes and use APFS, I chose not to convert to to APFS and keep HFS+ (but I am testing/using APFS on my NUC6i7KYK desktop).

--

The guide has now been moved to the High Sierra guides forum.
See post #1 for the link.

10.13 works with a few trivial changes.
We will see what happens after final release.

the high sierra is in the latest version, I have a lenovo u330p, I tried to install it by penboot but it did not work from this error always, you know how to solve it ? I'm running the config.plist of your tutorial. sorry for english I'm using google translate

Attachments

• 570e2208-c813-411e-ac32-dd888078751a.jpg
    570e2208-c813-411e-ac32-dd888078751a.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 148
the high sierra is in the latest version, I have a lenovo u330p, I tried to install it by penboot but it did not work from this error always, you know how to solve it ? I'm running the config.plist of your tutorial. sorry for english I'm using google translate

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back