Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad S340 Laptop on Catalina

Ok disabled a few more, now I can't change the brightness
if you have made changes, then you will have to upload your new EFI folder

your keyboard working ok now?

if you have made changes, then you will have to upload your new EFI folder

your keyboard working ok now?
It still stops working after using macOS, so I have to boot into windows to get it to work, then I can use my keyboard in the boot picker

Also the opencore boot show a few noschema errors

Also I found where I can do that with a GUI view
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 1.26.40 PM.png

Also, i'm not sure if i should try to disable some things. but either way, i figured out that only my built in keyboard doesn't work in the f12 boot picker, if i plug in a keyboard, i can select the efi and boot into macos, where i am then able to use my built in keyboard
Correct. As with OpenCore 0.7.4 + Voodoo (for PS2 keyboard) + MacOS 12 (Monterey), the built-in keyboard doesn't work after rebooting. I've researched it, and it's a known bug. So, go with Catalina or Big Sur, or use a USB keyboard temporarily until booted into OS. Though, I've not investigated if newer OpenCore and Voodoo kexts will fix this. (I've since downgraded away from Monterey)

I got bluetooth working with the internal card somehow, i was just trying to get a Brcm20702 Bluetooth adapter to work, and in the process, got the built in bluetooth to work, or at the very least, its detecting bluetooth devices

Hello, am I the only one experiencing the brightness problem? I can't change the brightness.
Monterrey 12.3.1

Back