Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad S340 Laptop on Catalina

Also, i'm not sure if i should try to disable some things. but either way, i figured out that only my built in keyboard doesn't work in the f12 boot picker, if i plug in a keyboard, i can select the efi and boot into macos, where i am then able to use my built in keyboard
ok, but i have mentioned which drivers should be disabled.....

ok, but i have mentioned which drivers should be disabled.....
Is there a difference between hfsplus and openhfsplus? or should I disable hfsplus?

Is there a difference between hfsplus and openhfsplus? or should I disable hfsplus?
re read what i said as to which ones you should enable

hfsplus is better than openhfsplus currently

re read what i said as to which ones you should enable

hfsplus is better than openhfsplus currently
Alright, its just that is a ton of drivers to disable, It doesn't make much sense to disable all of them, including the keyboard drivers

Alright, its just that is a ton of drivers to disable, It doesn't make much sense to disable all of them, including the keyboard drivers
you asked for help, I'm just trying to help, the choice is yours to accept the help or not

but anyway, good luck with your hack

you asked for help, I'm just trying to help, the choice is yours to accept the help or not

but anyway, good luck with your hack
Sorry, Just with my ADHD and ASD I tend to need instructions that are only able to be interpreted as one possible way.

Sorry, Just with my ADHD and ASD I tend to need instructions that are only able to be interpreted as one possible way.
ok, but i mentioned before which ones to enable, not sure how i can explain it easier?

ok, but i mentioned before which ones to enable, not sure how i can explain it easier?
well those ones are enabled, I think that I just thought you meant disable all except those 3

well those ones are enabled, I think that I just thought you meant disable all except those 3
yes, correct, you only the three

well, you don't really need the opencanopy one unless you want the pretty boot menu thing

yes, correct, you only the three

well, you don't really need the opencanopy one unless you want the pretty boot menu thing
Ok disabled a few more, now I can't change the brightness

Back