Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad S340 Laptop on Catalina

Great! Problem fixed permanently. Now sleep-wakeup cycles don't break sound.
Thank you so much!
Off the topic but I have MiddleClick app, I'm using it to emulate three finger tap as mouse middle click. It runs on login via System Preferences > Users and Groups > Login Items but I have to run it manually after wake-up. Any idea to solve this issue?
Hello, could you do a little tutorial on how you solved the sound problem, I'm a newbie and my English is not good. I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm using Clover. I just replaced the whole section beginning with <key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key> to my config.plist and It worked!!!!! My HDMI is working again.

Thanks a lot !!!!
pls, help me. give me y config) download pls)

pls, help me. give me y config) download pls)
Here is my config.plist

Be careful because your hardware is different from mine.

Attachments

• config.plist
    14.3 KB · Views: 71
Have someone updated to Catalina 10.15.7. Is everything working?

Hello, could you do a little tutorial on how you solved the sound problem, I'm a newbie and my English is not good. I would greatly appreciate it.
ahh, that's good then, if the code i used works for you then use my files attached, just run the install.sh and you should be good :)
Use files from this post. Extract them somewhere and open terminal on that folder and run "./install.sh" whitout quotes.

Also, people having HDMI problems should try HDMI-confirmed EFI folders from similar hardware laptops.

I have the same model as this but I get a freeze at 3 minutes and I can't think where to go from here! Any ideas?? TIA.

Here we are with the new OS BIG SUR. Anyone has tried to update? Does it work on our machine?

Back