Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad S340 Laptop on Catalina

Realtek SD Card Readers work now (it works on my devices - and I updated my guide)

I am using 2 separate drives. Ill look into this.

Right now the biggest issue is that I cannot get a stable Windows install. I hate trying to figure out drivers. If anyone understands Windows (I have been a Mac OS user for 25 years and have no idea how to get this stupid OS to work with the broadcom WiFi card without crashing)

Me, too... The Broadcom WiFi drivers cause Windows10 to crash/freeze, when I install it on an NVMe drive. Though, when Windows is on a 2.5" SSD drive, it works fine. Weird.
Also, no crashing issues with Windows 8.1 on the NVMe drive. Though, good luck finding a Win8.1 video driver for the intel UHD 630.

Im still completely stuck. Is there another WiFi card anyone can recommend? I can't seem to get anyone to recommend the right drivers to make the BCM94360CS2 work with Windows.

Anyone? Can someone please recommend other Wifi cards?

Anyone have already updated to Catalina 10.15.5? Is everything working? Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have a question, anyone manage to install Hackintosh on Lenovo IdeaPad S340 14IIL (with core i7 1065G7), Iris plus GPU Ice Lake, 8GB ram, 512GB SSD.
I have follow the instruction. but I just boot the usb and after Clover screen I select USB Catalina installer to install then prohibition sign appears.
Please if anyone manage to install can explain.

Regards,
Farhad

Last edited:
Anyone? Can someone please recommend other Wifi cards?

bcm94352z
usually you can find on Dell laptops which is compatible with Mac (Hackintosh)

Hi Guys,

I have a question, anyone manage to install Hackintosh on Lenovo IdeaPad S340 14IIL (with core i7 1065G7), Iris plus GPU Ice Lake, 8GB ram, 512GB SSD.
I have follow the instruction. but I just boot the usb and after Clover screen I select USB Catalina installer to install then prohibition sign appears.
Please if anyone manage to install can explain.

Regards,
Farhad

same laptop and same issue
I try both clover and OC

if you find a way please share it with us

Anybody already updated this laptop on MacOS 10.15.5? Is it safe?

Back