Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad S340 Laptop on Catalina

10.15.3 should work just fine.

I dont have any experience with Unibeast, so tough to say.

can you give me the steps you have followed. Also, from where have you downloaded catalina?

can you give me the steps you have followed. Also, from where have you downloaded catalina?
and your hardware profile??????

and your hardware profile??????

I am not with my laptop right now. I will update my profile when I have access to it.

If it is of any use, my laptop is Lenovo Ideapad s340.
10th gen i7 processor - Core i7 1065G7
8 gb RAM - DDR4 SDRAM
256 SSD

Hi, @4mit . Thanks to your guide, I bought S340 i7-8565u 14inch model (secondhand). I will install hackintosh with your guide. So many thanks and respects.

Is it because of hardware. My laptop s340 said it's 10 gen Intel i7 processor.

@sactown
I feel sorry for... But I think ice lake CPU is not for hackintosh laptop. Apple may fires intel CPU in 2020.

may Same problem...:
news about CPU:

So sorry for my broken english.

Last edited:
Hi, @4mit . Thanks to your guide, I bought S340 i7-8565u 14inch model (secondhand). I will install hackintosh with your guide. So many thanks and respects.

@sactown
I feel sorry for... But I think ice lake CPU is not for hackintosh laptop. Apple may fires intel CPU in 2020.

may Same problem...:
news about CPU:

That'll be a bummer for hackintoshers when apple moves to proprietary chips.
They will still have to support intel for another few years after the switch.

@sactown

may Same problem...:
news about CPU:

So no luck with icelake CPUs?
Damn that is heart breaking.

So no luck with icelake CPUs?
Damn that is heart breaking.

i didnt say that. Apple is not going to ship newer macs on icelake.
doesnt mean that the community will not find a way to get it working on icelake.

Back