Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Monterey 12.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.

Two things:

1) Please update your hardware Profile so we all know what laptop you are working with. If it is only a secondary project to your MSI B450I, then please give us more detail on your laptop. We assume it is a Lenovo IdeaPad 330S?

2) You can create an installer from the full version of Monterey that does not need an Internet connection to install, but uses the local file.

Where did you obtain your Monterey installer and how did you create the installer USB stick?

:)
I'm sorry about my hardware configuration, my laptop is an IdeaPad 330s 15ikb.
I created an opencore-standart boot disk and copied the "Efi" folder from the theme header. Everything loaded normally, but requires an Internet connection.

Could you please tell me how to create a bootable usb for offline installation?

I created an opencore-standart boot disk and copied the "Efi" folder from the theme header. Everything loaded normally, but requires an Internet connection.

Yes, of course.

Instead follow our Installation guide and use the Monterey Release version Terminal command in the thread to create your USB installer:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...monterey-public-beta-installation-usb.313754/

This will get the OS installed. Once you have done that, you can use the EFI from this thread on your main drive.

:)

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Hello. Does the webcam work in Monterey? I have a vanilla build + your work, macos ventura and the camera does not work, but it worked with macos big sur.

Sorry, downgraded to big sur and camera doesn't work. Will try to find why

Last edited:
Hello. Does the webcam work in Monterey? I have a vanilla build + your work, macos ventura and the camera does not work, but it worked with macos big sur.

Sorry, downgraded to big sur and camera doesn't work. Will try to find why
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back