Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB (i5-8250u) Mojave 10.14.6+Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried that but didn’t help, somehow VirtualSMC doesn’t work well for me.

Could you already resolve the acpi error during boot? Googled a lot but couldn’t find any solution or guide how to handle acpi errors that don’t prevent a hackintosh from booting.
I've turned off the "-v" flag in clover so I don't see the error even if it's there. :lol:

That’s one way to deal with errors

Thanks for this guide!
Its gonna help me as i am planning to hackintosh same model as yours except cpu that is i3 7020u.
Btw did you solved your acpi issue?
I have the same cpu i3-7020u Lenovo v330 14ikb, have u been successful in fixing all ur issues, I need help with mine

I have the same cpu i3-7020u Lenovo v330 14ikb, have u been successful in fixing all ur issues, I need help with mine
The current issues that are present don't get in the way of my day to day use, so I didn't bother spending the time to fix them.

Screenshot-2019-10-09-at-8.18.16-PM.jpg

Successfully updated to 10.15 Catalina through normal system update.
A few things to note before proceeding to update.
- Update clover and all kexts to the latest available.
- Copy SSDT-EC.aml in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.
- Once booted, get the trackpad working again by the method mentioned in the original post. Get Bluetooth working by removing old kexts and replacing with the ones from https://github.com/headkaze/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM/releases

The current issues that are present don't get in the way of my day to day use, so I didn't bother spending the time to fix them.
im just starting out so I can use help to make my setup usable as daily driver. if u can direct me to a guide or something which I can get help from. thanks

Hey there! I just finished the hackintosh, it seems to work almost flawlesss. I've got the same version as you, 14ikb i5-8250u. But I couldn't make the hibernation work. And I don't know how to fix it with the hackintool. Could you care to explain how can I fix the hibernation? Ah, another thing. I bought the wifi card DW1707, I think that I'll have to delete some of the kext used by your tutorial hence I don't have a BCM like you. Which one would be necessary to be removed?

Hey there! I just finished the hackintosh, it seems to work almost flawlesss. I've got the same version as you, 14ikb i5-8250u. But I couldn't make the hibernation work. And I don't know how to fix it with the hackintool. Could you care to explain how can I fix the hibernation? Ah, another thing. I bought the wifi card DW1707, I think that I'll have to delete some of the kext used by your tutorial hence I don't have a BCM like you. Which one would be necessary to be removed?
I've updated to Catalina and can no longer support Mojave. Check it out here https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-i5-8250u-catalina-10-15-1-windows-10.284803/
I have some updated guides there that may help you.

Last edited:
Actually I did the upgrade with the lastest version of Catalina, I'll ask there then.
Btw, goddamn dude, I didn't expect you to reply me this fast! thank you anyway

Hi,

Found you steps really useful and installed with everything working well.
I installed using your steps on the factory installed Segate HDD but wanted a bit more speed.

Yesterday I bought a WD Green 240GB SSD and installed it into the laptop.
upon installation everything seemed to be okay, however it will not boot unless I boot to the USB and then select the SSD from the list. Once I have done this everything works fine!

If I try to boot from just the SSD it gets stuck after

End random speed
+++++++++++++++++++++++

As I am fairly new to this and I am not really sure where to go from here or what I could try?

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Ethan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back