Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Catalina 10.15.7 Clover/Opencore Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘m currently busy with hotpatching my Ideapad. I’ll try to have a look at your EFI when I’m done
What did help on my laptop is resetting the EC after you applied the new kexts. Just hold down the power button for about 10-15 seconds. Where did put CPUFriend + FriendFriend?

I‘m currently busy with hotpatching my Ideapad. I’ll try to have a look at your EFI when I’m done
What did help on my laptop is resetting the EC after you applied the new kexts. Just hold down the power button for about 10-15 seconds. Where did put CPUFriend + FriendFriend?
Maybe I'll try that later. CPU Friend and FriendFriend in C/k/o

Thanks erinviegas for your excellent guide!

My lenovo 330s hackintoshed works very well, but my it has a discrete graphics (Nvidia gtx 1050) always ON making the battery lasts about 1.5 hours.

Can you help me fixing that issue? I am newbie at this topic.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks erinviegas for your excellent guide!

My lenovo 330s hackintoshed works very well, but my it has a discrete graphics (Nvidia gtx 1050) always ON making the battery lasts about 1.5 hours.

Can you help me fixing that issue? I am newbie at this topic.

I would appreciate your help.
Maybe this could help you.

Update! (04/12/19)
- Fix layout-id to enable mute switch
- Improved power management

I don't see your attached Clover Folder :S

I don't see your attached Clover Folder :S
Yeah, there was an issue where attachments weren't uploading a while ago. Managed to upload the updated files now.

okay thanks :)

Update! (04/12/19)
- Fix layout-id to enable mute switch
- Improved power management
In order to update I just need to copy and paste the new clover folder?

In order to update I just need to copy and paste the new clover folder?
Change the layout-id to 15 and replace the IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext and rebuild cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back