Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Catalina 10.15.7 Clover/Opencore Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update! (24/02/20)
- Fix NVMe power management (read more)
- Updated Kexts

Hi Guys i am planning to buy NVMe M.2 SSD will i be able to install Macos mojave on that SSD directly or do we need some extra kext to see that ssd in disk utility.
cause i have seen most of the videos that M.2 ssd is not visible

Hi Guys i am planning to buy NVMe M.2 SSD will i be able to install Macos mojave on that SSD directly or do we need some extra kext to see that ssd in disk utility.
cause i have seen most of the videos that M.2 ssd is not visible
NVMe driver will be necessary and later on NVMe power management kext after installation.

Thanks for the info
and for wifi am using external. so is there any alternative except the broadcom you are using and are you sure there is no kext for internal intel QCA wifi available in this laptop

hi, thank you for the guide. i have the exact same model exept the last 4 digits(country code i guess).
my question is, with my lenovo wireless mouse receiver plugged in, sleep doesn't work. it wakes up immediately(mouse is off). If I remove the receiver, it will sleep just fine. is this a normal behavior? also, it takes about 10 seconds to sleep. is this also normal? you know, i always make sure it really sleeps before closing the lid.

hi, thank you for the guide. i have the exact same model exept the last 4 digits(country code i guess).
my question is, with my lenovo wireless mouse receiver plugged in, sleep doesn't work. it wakes up immediately(mouse is off). If I remove the receiver, it will sleep just fine. is this a normal behavior? also, it takes about 10 seconds to sleep. is this also normal? you know, i always make sure it really sleeps before closing the lid.
Regarding taking 10 seconds to sleep, yes that's normal. Regarding the usb mouse receiver, I haven't tried it yet, But I don't think it should prevent sleep. Maybe you need to make a custom patch specific to your USB ports, which Is what I recommend in the guide.

hi again, did you ever lose audio after sleep? it happened on me today. I wonder if using "os-x-eapd-codec-commander" is a good way to fix this issue.

hi again, did you ever lose audio after sleep? it happened on me today. I wonder if using "os-x-eapd-codec-commander" is a good way to fix this issue.
Nope, never faced this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back