Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Catalina 10.15.7 Clover/Opencore Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, would you be so kind to provide me your EFI?. I really tried almost anything but I get completely random and nonsense kernel panics when trying to boot Big Sur with OpenCore. I have a working Catalina install with Clover using this guide but I'm a little bit stuck when it comes to transitioning over to OC.
Thanks
There is an opencore folder in the link on the main post which works just fine. Just change your serial.

Hey, would you be so kind to provide me your EFI?. I really tried almost anything but I get completely random and nonsense kernel panics when trying to boot Big Sur with OpenCore. I have a working Catalina install with Clover using this guide but I'm a little bit stuck when it comes to transitioning over to OC.
Thanks
Sure, you should replace "SystemSerialNumber" inside config.plist in the path "Platforminfo\Generic\SystemSerialNumber".

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 139
Hi. Its nor working with Big Sur.

Are someone use this EFI with Big Sur?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 12.01.28.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 12.01.28.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I've successfully updated to Big Sur. Will be putting out the Opencore guide over the weekend. Just making sure there are no bugs. Stay tuned. Do not update from your current config.

OMG, I didn't read this post before. I tried myself to update to big sur With the current config.
IMG_20201114_150325.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back