Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Catalina 10.15.7 Clover/Opencore Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
please can you send your open core efi file?
Sure, you should replace "SystemSerialNumber" inside config.plist in the path "Platforminfo\Generic\SystemSerialNumber".
Thanks for this Open Core, user Pliciboy. I have made only few changing.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Updated to macOS Build 19G2021
Had an issue where the inline mic wasn't detected after the update. Solved with an NVRAM reset.

If it's an ELAN trackpad then you need to use VoodooI2CELAN and not VoodooI2CHID.kext.
I deleted VoodooI2CHID and placed VoodooI2CELAN into Clover, but trackpad stopped working. Also, I tried to place it in /L/E/ and still it's not working. With VoodooI2CHID it's working. Laggy, but working. Maybe it`s some kind of buffer, that is overloading with coordinates of pointer. I copied all of your ssdts to my EFI. I suppose I need to patch dsdt and ssdt myself, right?

Last edited:
Nevermind, i solved my issue. It turned out I had old VoodooPS2Controller from 2018. Once I updated it trackpad works smooth.

Hello friends, I've been using mac os catalina with open core and everything was working fine. But I just updated mac os catalina and the installation went fine but after that it wouldn't boot up to the mac os. It just freezes up at mac os logo. I don't know how to take log on open core. Any help would be great . View attachment 485420

Hello friends, I've been using mac os catalina with open core and everything was working fine. But I just updated mac os catalina and the installation went fine but after that it wouldn't boot up to the mac os. It just freezes up at mac os logo. I don't know how to take log on open core. Any help would be great . View attachment 485420
Its working now. Just cleared nvram

Update!
- Updated kexts
- Updated to new layout id 14 for ALC which has fixed issues with the headphone jack. (Needs latest AppleALC)
- Updated USB mapping to match exactly.

Added Opencore
- Note that close lid to sleep will not work.

Last edited:
Hi I am just wondering as anyone done this to a 330-15IGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back