Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Catalina 10.15.7 Clover/Opencore Hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, thank you very much for this perfectly detailed guide. I will be very honest with you: I am very sorry to ask this, although if I do it, it is because I have already been searching for a possible solution in other posts without finding a solution.

After carrying out every step of your guide, everything works flawlessly, even the trackpad works, the problem is that the main click works like the three-finger cick.

What do you think may be the problem?

Thank you very much in advance!
Weird, check your trackpad settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 12.36.29 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 12.36.29 AM.png
    263 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 12.37.40 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 12.37.40 AM.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 117
You are so right! It was all in the settings.

Thank you very much and thanks for this fine guide.

Best regards!

Take my opencore efi folder, YOU only need to change the serial number, and it’s working faster than Clover
Hello brother. I have tried booting with you Open Core folder which I saw in the previous pages . but I'm getting this panic error and they will me to report to apple. but it does boot to recovery successfully after using the open core . I think I'm missing something . Can u help me plz

Successfully updated to 10.15.6

For opencore you can refer to here
I have not yet switched to opencore because I honestly haven't found any difference with respect to boot times or day to day usage despite other users claims. You need drivers and a config specific to opencore, but the ACPI patches and kexts can be used from clover.
I'm thinking of updating this guide to opencore only after the update to Big Sur.
If you need help with your trackpad issue for clover, make sure to upload your files, can't diagnose problems with magic. ;)
Great sir. . Did u use open core this time ?
Already answered your question earlier. Asking the same question again won't give you a different answer.

Already answered your question earlier. Asking the same question again won't give you a different answer.
I'm really sorry. My bad .

Is it possible to fix the CapsLock indicator and increase the sound volume?

There is nothing wrong with the CapsLock indicator. Make sure your Vodoo kexts are updated. For volume boost, you can use eqMac. https://eqmac.app/
I'm using the latest version, but led indicator doesn't work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'll figure it out. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back