Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Big Sur 11.6.2 Opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..i followed your guide and everything is perfect except i can't get the screen to darken slightly automatically when running on battery! how can i try to fix?

Changelog 17/10/2021
- Updated to Big Sur 11.6
- Updated config with missing keys for Opencore 0.7.4
- Updated kexts

My 330s only has black screen after I updated this EFI, no boot selection appears

Hello. I have a Lenovo 330S 15IBK computer but my processor is an i3 7020u. What change should I make? I'm not strong. Your system works on my computer but I find the computer slow and I often get a message that it restarted because of an error. After a short period of inactivity. Thank you for your help and congratulations on your work. I use Google Translate

Hey man, thanks so much for this, and I really appreciate all your work, but in this last efi I can´t boot no even oc only black screen, try to disable securebootmodel as @bandicout share, but for me no success, can you help?

Hey man, thanks so much for this, and I really appreciate all your work, but in this last efi I can´t boot no even oc only black screen, try to disable securebootmodel as @bandicout share, but for me no success, can you help?
follow my config.plist (edit serial)

Attachments

• config.plist
    41.4 KB · Views: 108
follow my config.plist (edit serial)
Thanks Bandicout, but didn't work for me but it was a god thing, it makes me think and I got a working monterey hackintosh, if you guys want to try, just remember that some wifi cards and bluetooth may not work, as https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/extras/monterey.html#amd-patches says. I'm not using any at the moment, but waiting my delivery to be able to install a real mac wifi and bluetooth card, as soon as I get I share the results.
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 10.10.57.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 10.18.29.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 164
Thanks Bandicout, but didn't work for me but it was a god thing, it makes me think and I got a working monterey hackintosh, if you guys want to try, just remember that some wifi cards and bluetooth may not work, as https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/extras/monterey.html#amd-patches says. I'm not using any at the moment, but waiting my delivery to be able to install a real mac wifi and bluetooth card, as soon
Thanks Bandicout, but didn't work for me but it was a god thing, it makes me think and I got a working monterey hackintosh, if you guys want to try, just remember that some wifi cards and bluetooth may not work, as https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Install-Guide/extras/monterey.html#amd-patches says. I'm not using any at the moment, but waiting my delivery to be able to install a real mac wifi and bluetooth card, as soon as I get I share the results.
View attachment 535719
View attachment 535721
Hello, thanx for your work. can you help me? I am looking to add Lenovo Branded Broadcom BCM94352Z to your EFI but without success. Can you send me your EFI with this? Sorry for the inconvenience

Hello, thanx for your work. can you help me? I am looking to add Lenovo Branded Broadcom BCM94352Z to your EFI but without success. Can you send me your EFI with this? Sorry for the inconvenience
Hi, just grab the kext AirportBrcmFixup.kext, BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext, BrcmFirmwareData.kext and BrcmPatchRAM3.kext from original efi and add on mine, not sure if it will work, but you can try

Thanks for reply but don’t work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back