Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Big Sur 11.6.2 Opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thanks for the reply, Im using default bluetooth provided by laptop ,under platformInfo there is a error "MacBookPro14,1 this is not a suggested SMBIOS for Coffee Lake Desktop systems" how to solve this , could you also please tell how to reorder the kexts, I am using the same kexts as yours with one less.
If you are using the default bluetooth, you need this kext: https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/IntelBluetoothFirmware
The kexts I have included are for Broadcom wireless cards. The SMBIOS error is because this system is not a Coffee Lake Desktop, it is a Kaby Lake Laptop. A little reading goes a long way. This forum is not meant to be for spoon feeding information, but rather as a learning platform, which you are making no attempt to do. I have already included a link to the best guide available in my main post.

If you are using the default bluetooth, you need this kext: https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/IntelBluetoothFirmware
The kexts I have included are for Broadcom wireless cards. The SMBIOS error is because this system is not a Coffee Lake Desktop, it is a Kaby Lake Laptop. A little reading goes a long way. This forum is not meant to be for spoon feeding information, but rather as a learning platform, which you are making no attempt to do. I have already included a link to the best guide available in my main post.
Hey hi sorry for spamming, I didn't face these errors in Catalina ,right now I removed Broadcom kext and injected intel kext ,now the system is stuck at Apple boot logo ,is there anyway to fix this or remove the kext injected?

Hey hi sorry for spamming, I didn't face these errors in Catalina ,right now I removed Broadcom kext and injected intel kext ,now the system is stuck at Apple boot logo ,is there anyway to fix this or remove the kext injected?
Probably because you have not made the kext changes in the config file. Read the guide mentioned to learn how to do this or upload your EFI folder.

Probably because you have not made the kext changes in the config file. Read the guide mentioned to learn how to do this or upload your EFI folder.
lol somehow i logged into my windows and made the changes revert to mac the file system , here is my EFI folder please help me with this bluetooth and other issues .

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
yello ,i updated my big sur OC over catalina CLOVER , my mac performance seems to be degraded and booting takes more time and maann that black background in open core bootloader eww any way to change that , any idea why or is the same for you?

PS: I ve seen a youtube video and installed catalina and their clover files.

yello ,i updated my big sur OC over catalina CLOVER , my mac performance seems to be degraded and booting takes more time and maann that black background in open core bootloader eww any way to change that , any idea why or is the same for you?

PS: I ve seen a youtube video and installed catalina and their clover files.
Can't help you if you're using some files I don't know about and are not from this guide. Use the files provided here and if you have issues then, post them here.

lol somehow i logged into my windows and made the changes revert to mac the file system , here is my EFI folder please help me with this bluetooth and other issues .
Try this. If it doesn't work, you'll have to figure it out.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.7 MB · Views: 89
Try this. If it doesn't work, you'll have to figure it out.
Hey hi I'm really sorry , I've just found my Bluetooth is Qualcomm realtek ,I've tried but no success in finding it's kext , can you provide the link if you found one?

Last edited:
Do I have to make changes in config.plist? bluetooth still doesn't work rest everything is perfect
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Can't help you if you're using some files I don't know about and are not from this guide. Use the files provided here and if you have issues then, post them here.
Oh okie, but could you tell me two things 1) how to move from open core to clover 2)how to remove the black background on boot menu of open core?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back