Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Big Sur 11.6.2 Opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an update on my problem. I have tried to install on sata hdd instead of nvme ssd, and installation went smooth, I was able to boot into the system. I also tried to migrate the os to my ssd using clonezilla, but after the migration, system is not booting. Now when I know that it's an nvme related problem, do you have any ideas on resolving it? Thanks.

I have an update on my problem. I have tried to install on sata hdd instead of nvme ssd, and installation went smooth, I was able to boot into the system. I also tried to migrate the os to my ssd using clonezilla, but after the migration, system is not booting. Now when I know that it's an nvme related problem, do you have any ideas on resolving it? Thanks.
Have you included the NVMe kext? Could also be down to NVMe drive compatibility.

Thanks for this erinviegas. Used your mojave and catalina guide for my laptop and it worked just fine. Got an SSD coming tomorrow so that if anything goes wrong I can just swap it to catelina again (need it for college on 23rd) so will report back soon, hopefully with good news!

Thanks for the guide, I have a Lenovo 330s-15IkB. I'm going to buy a DW1560 and give this a go, I've already replaced the optane with a 512GB NVME drive

He
I connected with usb wifi
Hello Friend, Could you please give the USB WiFi driver that you are using . I tried many of them but none seem to be working :(

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 13.48.46.png

Succes ! But one issue showing 1% charging battery all the time .
Does any one can help me ?

Last edited:
Trackpad working :clap:

Last edited:
sorry mate but I have no idea what I have to do
Download those files again and replace your existing ones. In your config.plist disable the H_EC to EC rename.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back