Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB 81F400PFIN
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
sorry mate but I have no idea what I have to do
Download those files again and replace your existing ones. In your config.plist disable the H_EC to EC rename.

Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15IKB
CPU
Intel Core i5-8250U
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi erinviegas, hope you're well. Got Big Sur working all fine with trackpad, sound sleep and external display all working well.
When I try to boot into windows from open core (NVMe drive) I get BSOD and AHCI BIOS Error.
If I boot in directly (spamming f12 and enter on the drive) it boots up just fine. Any ideas?

Motherboard
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi erinviegas, hope you're well. Got Big Sur working all fine with trackpad, sound sleep and external display all working well.
When I try to boot into windows from open core (NVMe drive) I get BSOD and AHCI BIOS Error.
If I boot in directly (spamming f12 and enter on the drive) it boots up just fine. Any ideas?

Do you know what the error is? I too have dual boot, but windows is on my Sata SSD and boots with Opencore just fine. Although when I rarely need to use windows I always use the F12 method rather than boot through opencore. I've made some changes to the SSDT's and config. Perhaps use those files and try again.

Motherboard
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb
CPU
i5-8250u
Graphics
UHD620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
thanks! really appreciate it.

i saw you did a lot of work with the AppleALC kext and added a new layout for the Ideapad 330s.
do you have bluetooth headphones? if i use my Airpods with the hackintosh the audio is where distorted when the "Input" device is set to the Airpods mic. when I switch to the builtin or line-in mic the auido is normal. maybe you know what could be the issue.
for wired headphones I just have to shortly switch the mic from line-in to internal back to line-in to get normal audio.

Motherboard
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
thanks! really appreciate it.

i saw you did a lot of work with the AppleALC kext and added a new layout for the Ideapad 330s.
do you have bluetooth headphones? if i use my Airpods with the hackintosh the audio is where distorted when the "Input" device is set to the Airpods mic. when I switch to the builtin or line-in mic the auido is normal. maybe you know what could be the issue.
for wired headphones I just have to shortly switch the mic from line-in to internal back to line-in to get normal audio.
As far as my experience since Mojave if the bluetooth mic is active, the sound via the headset is of lower quality. If you switch the input mic to the internal mic, the sound is fine again. Have you tried force enabling AptX?

Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330s-15ikb
CPU
i5-8250u
Graphics
UHD620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
As far as my experience since Mojave if the bluetooth mic is active, the sound via the headset is of lower quality. If you switch the input mic to the internal mic, the sound is fine again. Have you tried force enabling AptX?
how would I force enable AptX?
do you have the same issue for wired headphones where you have to switch the mic for better sound?