Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Big Sur 11.6.2 Opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Just running a quick Geekbench test an I'm only getting 831 on the single core and 2922 on multi core.
Is this the right results? I wonder if the cpu is not boosting?

Thanks!
Nah, I think it's working fine. Intel gadget also shows that the boost is working. Just check the results of some other devices using the same processor.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 4.50.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 4.50.15 PM.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 4.53.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 4.53.02 PM.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 79
1. I ve just copied download efi folder to my install usb.
2. Setup seems OK. But track pad and keyboard not working after install start.
So I using usb mouse and keyboard.
3. After setup, Display, Bluetooth,Sound, Hibernation OK. But my lenovo 330 trackpad and keyboard still not working.

Would you advise how to solve this problem?

I 've just finished primary setup only.

1. I ve just copied download efi folder to my install usb.
2. Setup seems OK. But track pad and keyboard not working after install start.
So I using usb mouse and keyboard.
3. After setup, Display, Bluetooth,Sound, Hibernation OK. But my lenovo 330 trackpad and keyboard still not working.

Would you advise how to solve this problem?

I 've just finished primary setup only.
These files are for Lenovo 330s. Check your trackpad. This model uses windows precision drivers.

Everything has worked fine at the installation, EFI works great, thanks for this guide. I configured mine to 15 inches with GenSMBIOS.
But camera and trackpad are not working, tried to fix camera with Hackintool, without success. Trackpad I don't know what to do.
Any help would be great.

Everything has worked fine at the installation, EFI works great, thanks for this guide. I configured mine to 15 inches with GenSMBIOS.
But camera and trackpad are not working, tried to fix camera with Hackintool, without success. Trackpad I don't know what to do.
Any help would be great.
Camera doesn't work with some config's. From what I've tried it works well with 14,1 & 14,2. You can try this.

Camera doesn't work with some config's. From what I've tried it works well with 14,1 & 14,2. You can try this.
I'll try, but about the trackpad, can you give some tip? It is not recognizing my trackpad.

I'll try, but about the trackpad, can you give some tip? It is not recognizing my trackpad.
Check if your Trackpad shows up as a HID device or other (like ELAN).

Hi thx for your Guide. I love it. Everything is working right now. Except for the Wifi.
I replaced mine with the BCM94352Z. But when I use BT and Wifi together I got really bad Wifi Speeds. With Bluetooth disabled the Wifi Speed is okay for me.
Do you know how I can fix this. Because I need both Bluetooth and Wifi.
Thx for help.

Greetings Dwarlin

Hi thx for your Guide. I love it. Everything is working right now. Except for the Wifi.
I replaced mine with the BCM94352Z. But when I use BT and Wifi together I got really bad Wifi Speeds. With Bluetooth disabled the Wifi Speed is okay for me.
Do you know how I can fix this. Because I need both Bluetooth and Wifi.
Thx for help.

Greetings Dwarlin
I have been using the same card since Mojave with both Wifi & Bluetooth enabled continuously and faced no issues with speed. Try removing the Bluetooth kexts and installing them again. Also, see that they are in the right order in the config file.

i can't login Apple ID ,please help! @erinviegas
Hi everyone!
First of all I would like to say thank you to @erinviegas for this brilliant tutorial and his afforts in doing what he did.
I am following this thread since Mojave with no luck at all. Allways exact same problems as reported by armadeas (probably same hardware setup).
Recently replaced intel WiFi with suggested BCM94352Z chip. WiFi, Bluetooth works exactly as it should be.
Yesterday, after upgrading to 11.2.3 (20D91) all issues are gone! I have no idea of how this had happened, but now everything is working as if should be on actual apple hardware.
Battery usage - previously 1 hour 20 min and now it's 4 hours 30 min (watching some random 1080 streams on YouTube for test purposes) and even in the morning the battery remains on 16% charge after I closed the lid.

The only thing that remains is making iCloud services works. Here is a guide https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/universal/iservices.html
But briefly speaking — you need an actual serial numbers and hardware serials parts manufactured by Apple in order to make things work (do not mess with fake ones, there is a chance you'll be banned).

Thanks again& good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back