Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Big Sur 11.6.2 Opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see the last updated time on github. To disable verbose mode you need to remove the -v entry in the boot args. You also need to be uploading some kind of error reporting files. Can't diagnose issues with magic. :p
Thanks I will try later.
How do I upload logs? Never had to do that before, although it appears it might be an issue with windows so a re-install of that too might be on the cards which isn't a big deal.
I had a look at the boot flags in opencore but couldn't see anything. I will have a look again because I'm sure it's me missing something.

Thanks I will try later.
How do I upload logs? Never had to do that before, although it appears it might be an issue with windows so a re-install of that too might be on the cards which isn't a big deal.
I had a look at the boot flags in opencore but couldn't see anything. I will have a look again because I'm sure it's me missing something.
Hi again, Windows seems to boot now from opencore? No idea whats going on there but not complaining :clap: :lol:

I had a look in opencore configurator but could not see where to remove the -v boot flag? I know how to in clover but not this. Please could you advise?

Cheers,
Ethan

Hi again, Windows seems to boot now from opencore? No idea whats going on there but not complaining :clap: :lol:

I had a look in opencore configurator but could not see where to remove the -v boot flag? I know how to in clover but not this. Please could you advise?

Cheers,
Ethan
├── NVRAM
├── Add
├── 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82
├── boot-args

Forcing the aptX codec didn’t help, unfortunately.
btw I can’t read the message you send me.

Hello first of all thanks for your guide it help me very much in catalina and bigsur too, one minor issues are bluetooth not working its always enabled but not connecting any devices and how to remove this at boot.

Attachments

• boot0.jpeg
    boot0.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hi again,

The windows bsod issue is back. How do I submit a log to you?
I see something about ACPI when booting into mac in verbose mode too.

Hello first of all thanks for your guide it help me very much in catalina and bigsur too, one minor issues are bluetooth not working its always enabled but not connecting any devices and how to remove this at boot.
Which config are you using? Have you followed step 3?
Hi again,

The windows bsod issue is back. How do I submit a log to you?
I see something about ACPI when booting into mac in verbose mode too.
The ACPI error has been fixed about 2 days ago. Update your files. Regarding logs, a simple google search will show you how to get them. I can't post any external links here because I got banned for sending a DM.

Yes I did please check my config here https://opencore.slowgeek.com/?file=coffeelake0630xdiak&rs=coffeelake063
looks everything perfect , but still bluetooth isnt working and the boot log (No schema for rtvaraibles)
It's not perfect at all. You can see the errors under the PlatformInfo. What Bluetooth device are you using?
Check what the config should look like here: https://opencore.slowgeek.com/?file=laptopkabylake0635fsPBJ&rs=laptopkabylake063
You may have to re-order your kexts.

It's not perfect at all. You can see the errors under the PlatformInfo. What Bluetooth device are you using?
Check what the config should look like here: https://opencore.slowgeek.com/?file=laptopkabylake0635fsPBJ&rs=laptopkabylake063
You may have to re-order your kexts.
Hi thanks for the reply, Im using default bluetooth provided by laptop ,under platformInfo there is a error "MacBookPro14,1 this is not a suggested SMBIOS for Coffee Lake Desktop systems" how to solve this , could you also please tell how to reorder the kexts, I am using the same kexts as yours with one less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back