Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB-Clover
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi thx for your Guide. I love it. Everything is working right now. Except for the Wifi.
I replaced mine with the BCM94352Z. But when I use BT and Wifi together I got really bad Wifi Speeds. With Bluetooth disabled the Wifi Speed is okay for me.
Do you know how I can fix this. Because I need both Bluetooth and Wifi.
Thx for help.

Greetings Dwarlin

Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB 81F400PFIN
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi thx for your Guide. I love it. Everything is working right now. Except for the Wifi.
I replaced mine with the BCM94352Z. But when I use BT and Wifi together I got really bad Wifi Speeds. With Bluetooth disabled the Wifi Speed is okay for me.
Do you know how I can fix this. Because I need both Bluetooth and Wifi.
Thx for help.

Greetings Dwarlin
I have been using the same card since Mojave with both Wifi & Bluetooth enabled continuously and faced no issues with speed. Try removing the Bluetooth kexts and installing them again. Also, see that they are in the right order in the config file.

INK

Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB 81F400RYRA
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i can't login Apple ID ,please help! @erinviegas
Hi everyone!
First of all I would like to say thank you to @erinviegas for this brilliant tutorial and his afforts in doing what he did.
I am following this thread since Mojave with no luck at all. Allways exact same problems as reported by armadeas (probably same hardware setup).
Recently replaced intel WiFi with suggested BCM94352Z chip. WiFi, Bluetooth works exactly as it should be.
Yesterday, after upgrading to 11.2.3 (20D91) all issues are gone! I have no idea of how this had happened, but now everything is working as if should be on actual apple hardware.
Battery usage - previously 1 hour 20 min and now it's 4 hours 30 min (watching some random 1080 streams on YouTube for test purposes) and even in the morning the battery remains on 16% charge after I closed the lid.

The only thing that remains is making iCloud services works. Here is a guide https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/universal/iservices.html
But briefly speaking — you need an actual serial numbers and hardware serials parts manufactured by Apple in order to make things work (do not mess with fake ones, there is a chance you'll be banned).

Thanks again& good luck everyone.

Motherboard
Lenovo ideapad 330s-14ikb
CPU
i3-8130U
Graphics
UHD 620
(Removed)

Last edited:
Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB 81F400PFIN
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I think I've sorted the webcam problem, but not sure how, so I'll attach my config.plist.
Whoever it was having issues, please *make a copy of your EFI to a USB key*, drop this in its place, update the SMBIOS info then boot from the key.
Please don't go about telling people to try out configs without mentioning what changes you have made and how you have got it to work. It will help the community more if we have a diagnosis for the error.

Motherboard
CPU
i3-8130U
Graphics
UHD 620
Apologies - Here are the two changes I made that made the webcam work. Incidentally, my Hac was misreporting as 4.2GHz unknown as its processor until I made these changes too:

Kernel > Quirks > AppleXcpmCfgLock = True (I don't think this really does much apart here, at least according to the dortania guide)
PlatformInfo > UpdateSMBIOSMode = Create (Was Custom, looks like something to do with dual-boot, which is something I'm not doing. Again, I chose the Dortania default here)

Last edited:
Motherboard
330S MOTHERBOARD
CPU
Intel i5
Graphics
INTEL UHD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Apologies - Here are the two changes I made that made the webcam work. Incidentally, my Hac was misreporting as 4.2GHz unknown as its processor until I made these changes too:

Kernel > Quirks > AppleXcpmCfgLock = True (I don't think this really does much apart here, at least according to the dortania guide)
PlatformInfo > UpdateSMBIOSMode = Create (Was Custom, looks like something to do with dual-boot, which is something I'm not doing. Again, I chose the Dortania default here)
hi , so is yours icloud working then?

Motherboard
CPU
i3-8130U
Graphics
UHD 620
I can sign into iCloud itself - though I haven't followed the Dortania processes for iMessage/Facetime.

Motherboard
G.A 320M.2
CPU
Ryzen 5 2600
Graphics
Gtx 1050 ti
A huge thanks to @erinviegas and @cursedverses, now my Hackintosh is working perfectly, @cursedverses your tip was awesome dude. Thank you!
If someone want my EFI, its here.
No hardware upgrades needed, I installed the Wifi kext with Kext-Droplet, working really nice if you don't want to spent some money buying another wifi card.

On this folder, the files that a used to install wifi kext + efi *

Attachments

• EFI LENOVO 330S .zip
    39.3 MB · Views: 23
Motherboard
Lenovo 330s
CPU
i5 > Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
Intel version # > See Rules!
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
A huge thanks to @erinviegas and @cursedverses, now my Hackintosh is working perfectly, @cursedverses your tip was awesome dude. Thank you!
If someone want my EFI, its here.
No hardware upgrades needed, I installed the Wifi kext with Kext-Droplet, working really nice if you don't want to spent some money buying another wifi card.

On this folder, the files that a used to install wifi kext + efi *
hi can you be specific ,do you mean our default wifi that came with manufacturing works with your efi? if yes could you please tell which kext file should I drop in the kext-droplet app?

Last edited: