Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Big Sur 11.6.2 Opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Removed)

Last edited:
I think I've sorted the webcam problem, but not sure how, so I'll attach my config.plist.
Whoever it was having issues, please *make a copy of your EFI to a USB key*, drop this in its place, update the SMBIOS info then boot from the key.
Please don't go about telling people to try out configs without mentioning what changes you have made and how you have got it to work. It will help the community more if we have a diagnosis for the error.

Apologies - Here are the two changes I made that made the webcam work. Incidentally, my Hac was misreporting as 4.2GHz unknown as its processor until I made these changes too:

Kernel > Quirks > AppleXcpmCfgLock = True (I don't think this really does much apart here, at least according to the dortania guide)
PlatformInfo > UpdateSMBIOSMode = Create (Was Custom, looks like something to do with dual-boot, which is something I'm not doing. Again, I chose the Dortania default here)

Last edited:
Apologies - Here are the two changes I made that made the webcam work. Incidentally, my Hac was misreporting as 4.2GHz unknown as its processor until I made these changes too:

Kernel > Quirks > AppleXcpmCfgLock = True (I don't think this really does much apart here, at least according to the dortania guide)
PlatformInfo > UpdateSMBIOSMode = Create (Was Custom, looks like something to do with dual-boot, which is something I'm not doing. Again, I chose the Dortania default here)
hi , so is yours icloud working then?

I can sign into iCloud itself - though I haven't followed the Dortania processes for iMessage/Facetime.

A huge thanks to @erinviegas and @cursedverses, now my Hackintosh is working perfectly, @cursedverses your tip was awesome dude. Thank you!
If someone want my EFI, its here.
No hardware upgrades needed, I installed the Wifi kext with Kext-Droplet, working really nice if you don't want to spent some money buying another wifi card.

On this folder, the files that a used to install wifi kext + efi *

Attachments

• EFI LENOVO 330S .zip
    39.3 MB · Views: 179
A huge thanks to @erinviegas and @cursedverses, now my Hackintosh is working perfectly, @cursedverses your tip was awesome dude. Thank you!
If someone want my EFI, its here.
No hardware upgrades needed, I installed the Wifi kext with Kext-Droplet, working really nice if you don't want to spent some money buying another wifi card.

On this folder, the files that a used to install wifi kext + efi *
hi can you be specific ,do you mean our default wifi that came with manufacturing works with your efi? if yes could you please tell which kext file should I drop in the kext-droplet app?

Last edited:
hi do you mean our default wifi that came with manufacturing works with your efi?
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

hi can you be specific ,do you mean our default wifi that came with manufacturing works with your efi? if yes could you please tell which kext file should I drop in the kext-droplet app?
Yes, i'm talking about the default wifi card. You have to drop AirportItlwm.kext on Kext-Droplet. Download this folder that I dropped here, the correct kext is there.

H
Yes, i'm talking about the default wifi card. You have to drop AirportItlwm.kext on Kext-Droplet. Download this folder that I dropped here, the correct kext is there.
Yes I did that but it's crashiing and restarting my system any help?

Attachments

• IMG_20210329_010000.jpg
    IMG_20210329_010000.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20210329_010124.jpg
    IMG_20210329_010124.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20210329_010000.jpg
    IMG_20210329_010000.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.