Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Big Sur 11.6.2 Opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problems when in big sur sleep it can't work properly.
Previously in Catalina Sleep went well, but in Big Sur when I locked the screen, the screen would turn off and then turn on but the display was blank.
I have to connect the laptop to an external monitor so that the display on the laptop appears, only then can I remove the external monitor.

I have tried setting it with the command below

when I try to sleep the laptop, the laptop can't wake up. when the screen is on the laptop immediately restarts

I use the last EFI OC in your repository.

View attachment 498279

the Part with the restart sounds like a kernel panic to me. Is there any message after the laptop restarts like „the laptop restarted for the following reasons“?

hello
my laptop ideapad 320s 14ikb. i5 8250u + mx110
wifi dw1820a work with some MOD
i use EFI all work good

problem
1.just sleep and weak
2.percent battery
3.speed step some time only 1.6-1.8ghz max

in PCI i not see any thing
can use guild how to fix it pleasse
did you sorted issues with battery ?

@erinviegas not sure if I already asked but do you get 4K output on your hdmi port?

Can't test this as I don't have any 4k display.
do you use your laptop with any monitor connected? I´m trying to figure out why both internal and external displays always flash black/ green when connecting the external monitor and takes a while until it´s "set up"

do you use your laptop with any monitor connected? I´m trying to figure out why both internal and external displays always flash black/ green when connecting the external monitor and takes a while until it´s "set up"
Nah, usually use the laptop by itself and occasionally with a 1080p TV.

I've cleaned flashed using your efi but the bluetooth isnt working but i can find its address in system report could you help me a bit in this issue?
Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 6.46.53 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 6.46.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-31 at 6.46.05 PM.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Hi there,

Just running a quick Geekbench test an I'm only getting 831 on the single core and 2922 on multi core.
Is this the right results? I wonder if the cpu is not boosting?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back