Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-14IKB Big Sur 11.6.2 Opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okie, but could you tell me two things 1) how to move from open core to clover 2)how to remove the black background on boot menu of open core?
1) Search for a guide. Maybe like this. Although I wouldn't recommend moving back to clover. There is a good reason why everyone uses opencore. Clover too is using the opencore bootloader and has become a hybrid mess.
2) I'm not aware of the background, but the icons can be changed. A simple search will show you this.

1) Search for a guide. Maybe like this. Although I wouldn't recommend moving back to clover. There is a good reason why everyone uses opencore. Clover too is using the opencore bootloader and has become a hybrid mess.
2) I'm not aware of the background, but the icons can be changed. A simple search will show you this.
Thanks a ton this worked, though background didnt, could you please tell how to fix iCloud/iMessages my ethernet is in en0, SMBIOS is perfect , but still im unable to login

ps: done a lot of research and gone through many youtube video none helped :|

Thanks a ton this worked, though background didnt, could you please tell how to fix iCloud/iMessages my ethernet is in en0, SMBIOS is perfect , but still im unable to login

ps: done a lot of research and gone through many youtube video none helped :|
Check the post-install section of the guide mentioned. If it doesn't work, it's likely that your ID has been blacklisted.

I have problems when in big sur sleep it can't work properly.
Previously in Catalina Sleep went well, but in Big Sur when I locked the screen, the screen would turn off and then turn on but the display was blank.
I have to connect the laptop to an external monitor so that the display on the laptop appears, only then can I remove the external monitor.

I have tried setting it with the command below

sudo pmset autopoweroff 0
sudo pmset powernap 0
sudo pmset standby 0
sudo pmset proximitywake 0

when I try to sleep the laptop, the laptop can't wake up. when the screen is on the laptop immediately restarts

I use the last EFI OC in your repository.

SS Power hackintool.png

I have problems when in big sur sleep it can't work properly.
Previously in Catalina Sleep went well, but in Big Sur when I locked the screen, the screen would turn off and then turn on but the display was blank.
I have to connect the laptop to an external monitor so that the display on the laptop appears, only then can I remove the external monitor.

I have tried setting it with the command below
when I try to sleep the laptop, the laptop can't wake up. when the screen is on the laptop immediately restarts
I use the last EFI OC in your repository.
I have no such issues. Maybe try @ToKA's graphics config and see if it solves your issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 7.45.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 7.45.36 PM.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 63

Attachments

• setting grafis.png
    setting grafis.png
    130.3 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back