Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 Yosemite using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

would it matter which bios version i'm using to hackintosh this particular model?

thanks

Hello
I installed on my lenovo yosemite but I can not make the wifi work I installed my driver EDIMAX EW-7811Un, but does not work and when I insert the USB edimax the computer shuts down and when you start out to me that there was an error.
help ,please DSC_0061.JPG DSC_0062.JPG DSC_0063.JPG DSC_0064.JPG

Hi, guys!
I have a huge problem with installing yosemite on my Lenovo g50-70 laptop (i3
8086:0a16 ULT Mobile GT2 Intel HD4400 clover uefi)

I've read all guides about it and still can't make it work.
The problem is in mouse and keyboard. When I'm installing yosemite I need to use mouse but cursor goes around all screen except the place that I need to click to. So I can't choose language and other steps needed for installing.
Because systems thinks that I have no keyboard it shows me page to choose bluetooth keyboard and I can't close that page because there is no button to close this page and mouse cursor runs everywhere on the screen so I can't use it.
I've put voodoops2.kext to others folder but I think it doesn't work or something else makes it don't work.
Now I've installed fakepciid kexts and start booting but booting is freezed on half way.
Help please!

P.S Sorry for my English

Last edited:
Hi, guys!
I have a huge problem with installing yosemite on my Lenovo g50-70 laptop (i3
8086:0a16 ULT Mobile GT2 Intel HD4400 clover uefi)

I've read all guides about it and still can't make it work.
The problem is in mouse and keyboard. When I'm installing yosemite I need to use mouse but cursor goes around all screen except the place that I need to click to. So I can't choose language and other steps needed for installing.
Because systems thinks that I have no keyboard it shows me page to choose bluetooth keyboard and I can't close that page because there is no button to close this page and mouse cursor runs everywhere on the screen so I can't use it.
I've put voodoops2.kext to others folder but I think it doesn't work or something else makes it don't work.
Now I've installed fakepciid kexts and start booting but booting is freezed on half way.
Help please!

P.S Sorry for my English
[Guide] Lenovo G50-70/G40-70 using Clover UEFI (10.11)

Thank You for reply but I've tried this approach when I tried to install El Capitan on my laptop and there was no luck.
After that I've decided to install Yosemite.
Anyway I'll try this approach with Yosemite too. Maybe I did some mistakes because it was at my first attempt to install hackintosh and now I'm more experienced )
Read the guide, if you have any problems, post there.

Hi there all.

Firstly, i'm sorry if it has been written somewhere, but i didn't find it.

So i want to know, which version of os x will run on my Lenovo G50-70

CPU: Intel Pentium 3558U
GPU: Hybrid HD Graphics Haswell GT1 / Radeon R5 M230
CHP: Intel HM87
WLAN: Intel DualBand AC3160
LAN: Realtek PCIe GBE (idk which one, nowhere written).

Thanks for response :)

Hi there all.

Firstly, i'm sorry if it has been written somewhere, but i didn't find it.

So i want to know, which version of os x will run on my Lenovo G50-70

CPU: Intel Pentium 3558U
GPU: Hybrid HD Graphics Haswell GT1 / Radeon R5 M230
CHP: Intel HM87
WLAN: Intel DualBand AC3160
LAN: Realtek PCIe GBE (idk which one, nowhere written).

Thanks for response :)

Pentium graphics (Haswell GT1) not supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back