Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 Yosemite using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to this guide I am very happy with this laptop at the moment I have this working:
Graphics, ACPI (native), USB3 (native), touchpad, ethernet, wifi/bluetooth (replaced internal card), battery status, brightness, audio, webcam, imessage/icloud.

I only miss the microphone from the jack connector, the headphone works ok but the microphone is not working, if I boot with Ubuntu I can use an iPhone headset without any problem but not in Mac OSX.

Do you have any idea if is it possible to patch the appleHDA to map the microphone port on the jack connector? I did not found any usefull information.
Thanks.

Thanks to this guide I am very happy with this laptop at the moment I have this working:
Graphics, ACPI (native), USB3 (native), touchpad, ethernet, wifi/bluetooth (replaced internal card), battery status, brightness, audio, webcam, imessage/icloud.

I only miss the microphone from the jack connector, the headphone works ok but the microphone is not working, if I boot with Ubuntu I can use an iPhone headset without any problem but not in Mac OSX.

Do you have any idea if is it possible to patch the appleHDA to map the microphone port on the jack connector? I did not found any usefull information.
Thanks.

Stay tuned. There may be a solution eventually. But these things take time.

Note: Mirone is working on it for ALC283 (I'm testing). Not sure if the solution will apply or transfer easily to Conexant.

:clap::clap::clap: Wow that would be amazing, headset in a laptop is pretty useful.

Hi, I've a problem: when I started the installer the screen freezes so for hours.
I carefully followed the guide and I tried reinstall everything four times.
Any solutions? Thanks before!
20151018_122734.jpg

I've just read the guide again, and downloaded the latest FakeSMC, but the problem is the same.

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder.

Keep in mind booting the installer from USB is not quick.

I left my pc switched on all night and nothing changed. Thanks

Attachments

• 20151106_162535.jpg
    20151106_162535.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 179
  • CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back