Lenovo G50-70
CPU
i7 4500
Graphics
AMD Radeon R5 M230
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Please is this guide suitable for my graphics card (AMD Radeon)?

Motherboard
Gigabyte P35-DS3L
CPU
Xeon E5450
Graphics
msi GT740
Everything goes well with my g50-70 until I get to fixing the syntax errors after disassembly. After clicking compile in MacIASL it shows 17 errors then 15 after applying the two fixes given above. Can't seem to get around this part.

Also, After installing clover on HDD and restarting EFI isn't visible. Should I restart after the install or finish with the patches first?

Did you ever get the trackpad working?
I had the same problem with my G50-70 i5-4210u. 17 errors. Just update iASL from MaciASL preferences and suddenly became to only 3 errors. 2 of them can be fixed with fix_MMTB patch remaining only one error. I can't save the ASL to attatch here but the error is:
Code:
syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_INTEGER, expecting "("
Located in 0x03 line
Code:
                {
                    \_SB.PCI0.GFX0.GLID
                    0x03
                    Notify (\_SB.LID0, 0x80)
                }
            }
        }
    }
May someone help me please? atrusplus may you please attatch your working DSDT.aml here?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I had the same problem with my G50-70 i5-4210u. 17 errors. Just update iASL from MaciASL preferences and suddenly became to only 3 errors. 2 of them can be fixed with fix_MMTB patch remaining only one error. I can't save the ASL to attatch here but the error is:
Code:
Located in 0x03 line
Code:
                {
                    \_SB.PCI0.GFX0.GLID
                    0x03
                    Notify (\_SB.LID0, 0x80)
                }
            }
        }
    }
May someone help me please? atrusplus may you please attatch your working DSDT.aml here?

Post all native DSDT/SSDTs.

Motherboard
Gigabyte P35-DS3L
CPU
Xeon E5450
Graphics
msi GT740
Thanks RehabMan. Here are my original DSDT and all SSDT extracted by Clover F4. There are more files. If you need all of them just ask. I hope you can fix it. By the way may you please apply all the patches I would need for my lenovo G50-70 i5-4210u? I think I would need intel graphics, backlit and battery patches.
Thanks again

Attachments

• origin.zip
    30.1 KB · Views: 101

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks RehabMan. Here are my original DSDT and all SSDT extracted by Clover F4. There are more files. If you need all of them just ask. I hope you can fix it. By the way may you please apply all the patches I would need for my lenovo G50-70 i5-4210u? I think I would need intel graphics, backlit and battery patches.
Thanks again

I had no issue with your DSDT. The errors are very typical and easily fixed.

Follow the guide to make sure you're disassembling the files correctly (iasl -da -dl *.aml): http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

The resulting DSDT.dsl will compile clean by:
- "Fix PARSEOP_STORE/MMTB/HRPR Error"
- deleting the final line causing an error

Motherboard
Gigabyte P35-DS3L
CPU
Xeon E5450
Graphics
msi GT740
I had no issue with your DSDT. The errors are very typical and easily fixed.

Follow the guide to make sure you're disassembling the files correctly (iasl -da -dl *.aml): http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/152573-guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.html

The resulting DSDT.dsl will compile clean by:
- "Fix PARSEOP_STORE/MMTB/HRPR Error"
- deleting the final line causing an error

I've read your manual but my problem is that I can't find Fix PARSEOP_STORE nor HRPR patches in your repository. Only MMTB patch that I apply sucessfully.
What do you mean with "deleting the final line causing an error"? Into Maciasl?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've read your manual but my problem is that I can't find Fix PARSEOP_STORE nor HRPR patches in your repository. Only MMTB patch that I apply sucessfully.

Make sure you read the README here for using MaciASL properly: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch

It sounds like you didn't setup the MaciASL->Prefs->Sources correctly.

What do you mean with "deleting the final line causing an error"? Into Maciasl?

After you apply the MMTB fix, click Compile. There will be only one error. Remove the line causing the error.

Motherboard
Gigabyte P35-DS3L
CPU
Xeon E5450
Graphics
msi GT740
Make sure you read the README here for using MaciASL properly: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch

It sounds like you didn't setup the MaciASL->Prefs->Sources correctly.

After you apply the MMTB fix, click Compile. There will be only one error. Remove the line causing the error.
Yeah. Now I have your repository in Maciasl! But anyway the last error
continues. So now I delete the line 9071 that is causing that error (0x03) and compile. The error is still there. So I think I'm deleting the line in the wrong way. How I should delete it? I know I think I'm dumb

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yeah. Now I have your repository in Maciasl! But anyway the last error
continues. So now I delete the line 9071 that is causing that error (0x03) and compile. The error is still there. So I think I'm deleting the line in the wrong way. How I should delete it? I know I think I'm dumb

I think you should start over. You're not disassembling the files correctly.

Motherboard
Gigabyte P35-DS3L
CPU
Xeon E5450
Graphics
msi GT740
I think you should start over. You're not disassembling the files correctly.

If you could fix all the errors of my DSDT in MaciASL then the DSDT is disassembled correctly. Isn't it? I just added DSDT.aml to MaciASL and begin the compile-fix error routine. I don't know why you can delete the last error and compile 0 error and me don't. :think:

*EDIT. I'm sorry. I'm going to dissamsembly in terminal and see. I skipped that part

Status
Not open for further replies.