Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 and Z50-70 Bios whitelist removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this great post and for your help, Finally I could do it that and removed the whitelist :D :D.
After many times I tried with no luck, I checked all questions and answers over and over, Finally managed to do it so Thanks a lot.
I've one last final question since you are using Lenovo in general, My laptop is Lenovo z50-70 which WiFi card is best for this laptop? I got DW 1820A and the card is working great with windows but while the wifi is on from the bois i can't boot in to the macOS so now i'm turning it off from the bios and looking for another compatible card, Do you have any recommendations ?.
Thanks in advance
bro can you provide the link of fpt64.exe??? the one which is worked to you??

C:\Users\Tigran\Desktop\Flash\WIN64>fptw64.exe -f bios.bin -bios

Intel (R) Flash Programming Tool. Version: 10.0.30.1054
Copyright (c) 2007 - 2014, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

Platform: Intel(R) Premium Express Chipset
Reading HSFSTS register... Flash Descriptor: Valid

--- Flash Devices Found ---
EN25QH64 ID:0x1C7017 Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)

PDR Region does not exist.
GBE Region does not exist.

- Reading Flash [0x800000] 4096KB of 4096KB - 100% complete.

Error 7: Hardware sequencing failed. Make sure that you have access to target flash area!
Trying to erase the same block (iteration: 2)

Error 7: Hardware sequencing failed. Make sure that you have access to target flash area!
Trying to erase the same block (iteration: 3)

Failed to erase this block 3 times!!

How can i fix it?

9BCN26WW dont support hdd caddy so i stuck with higher versions bios , Is there any otherway to make this work with 9BCN31WW version or higher ,thanks in advance

9BCN26WW dont support hdd caddy so i stuck with higher versions bios , Is there any otherway to make this work with 9BCN31WW version or higher ,thanks in advance
I use caddy hdd with 26WW, btw you can mod 31WW and install it over original 26WW.

I use caddy hdd with 26WW, btw you can mod 31WW and install it over original 26WW.
are you REALLY 100% SURE that i can whitelist 31WW ,. meaning of can i perform all the steps you mentioned in post #1 to the 9BCN31WW version bois of lenovo Z50-70 , i already tested the values of 11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_xxxx.ROM everything is identical to your steps also i got the LENOVO-9BCN31WW_SLIC.rom but i didn't perform the flash step waiting for you SIR to confirm should i flash or not .thank you

Last edited:
are you REALLY 100% SURE that i can whitelist 31WW ,. meaning of can i perform all the steps you mentioned in post #1 to the 9BCN31WW version bois of lenovo Z50-70 , i already tested the values of 11D378C2-B472-412F-AD87-1BE4CD8B33A6_xxxx.ROM everything is identical to your steps also i got the LENOVO-9BCN31WW_SLIC.rom but i didn't perform the flash step waiting for you SIR to confirm should i flash or not .thank you
Please read posts from #58 to #61. If you found the very same values at the very same offsets and modded the bios properly you can flash it.

Please read posts from #58 to #61. If you found the very same values at the very same offsets and modded the bios properly you can flash it.
thank you very much you were a great help :):clap:

Last edited:
Sorry to disturb you

Attachments

• eikona 2.png
    eikona 2.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back