Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 and Z50-70 Bios whitelist removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this great post and for your help, Finally I could do it that and removed the whitelist :D :D.
After many times I tried with no luck, I checked all questions and answers over and over, Finally managed to do it so Thanks a lot.
I've one last final question since you are using Lenovo in general, My laptop is Lenovo z50-70 which WiFi card is best for this laptop? I got DW 1820A and the card is working great with windows but while the wifi is on from the bois i can't boot in to the macOS so now i'm turning it off from the bios and looking for another compatible card, Do you have any recommendations ?.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for this great post and for your help, Finally I could do it that and removed the whitelist :D :D.
After many times I tried with no luck, I checked all questions and answers over and over, Finally managed to do it so Thanks a lot.
I've one last final question since you are using Lenovo in general, My laptop is Lenovo z50-70 which WiFi card is best for this laptop? I got DW 1820A and the card is working great with windows but while the wifi is on from the bois i can't boot in to the macOS so now i'm turning it off from the bios and looking for another compatible card, Do you have any recommendations ?.
Thanks in advance
I'd go for a Broadcom BCM94352Z. You can find an excellent guide by @the-braveknight for a perfect installation on Z50-70 here

any bugs? I will follow the steps.

What if i made a mistake?, would i lost my laptop.? I’m really scare about this process! Isn’t there any other cards that support mojave without editing bios? Thanks

Where can I download

What if i made a mistake?, would i lost my laptop.? I’m really scare about this process! Isn’t there any other cards that support mojave without editing bios? Thanks
Disclaimer in post #1 is explicit. You have to choose the red pill or the blue pill :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back