Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 and Z50-70 Bios whitelist removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this same guide be used to remove the BIOS Whitelist on a Lenovo Y50? If not, can someone please explain how to.
Thanks in advance.

Can this same guide be used to remove the BIOS Whitelist on a Lenovo Y50? If not, can someone please explain how to.
Thanks in advance.

No need to remove the whitelist. You can use a Lenovo branded WiFi card. Read post #1 of the Y50 guide.

Could anyone reupload ftpw64.exe? As the dropbox link seems to be broken.

Can you please check the offsets that need to be replaced in the v91 BIOS?
I am using v91 BIOS and a BCM943602BAED (DW1830) wi-fi card now and I used the same instructions of this thread to make it woking.
What I needed to do was dumping BIOS on V91, patching it, downgranding to V26 (just to use the sleep bug) and flashed V.91 BIOS.
I could not flash the BIOS using ftpw.exe on V.91 - LENOVO fixed the sleep bug on this new version).

I am using v91 BIOS and a BCM943602BAED (DW1830) wi-fi card now and I used the same instructions of this thread to make it woking.
What I needed to do was dumping BIOS on V91, patching it, downgranding to V26 (just to use the sleep bug) and flashed V.91 BIOS.
I could not flash the BIOS using ftpw.exe on V.91 - LENOVO fixed the sleep bug on this new version).
Patched v91 should be flashed on v26.

Guys i have tried flashing from 26 to 91 MODDED BIOS but still no luck

Downgraded as per guide from 91 version to 26 official

Any body help me how the fix this issue ???

Error 284: Fail to load driver (PCI access for Windows).
Tool needs to run with an administrator priviledge account.

What is this ???

Guys i have tried flashing from 26 to 91 MODDED BIOS but still no luck

Downgraded as per guide from 91 version to 26 official

Any body help me how the fix this issue ???

Error 284: Fail to load driver (PCI access for Windows).
Tool needs to run with an administrator priviledge account.

What is this ???
You must run command.exe with administrator privilegies.

I tried command.exe using admin privileges only

but still there is no luck.... can you please give me the FPT v.9.5.0.1428 version...i think there is a version mismatch

but still there is no luck.... can you please give me the FPT v.9.5.0.1428 version...i think there is a version mismatch

Which version are you using?
Did you put your notebook to sleep and wake before trying to flash v.91?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back