Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 and Z50-70 Bios whitelist removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @daigosx and Mr @RehabMan,
I want to ask a basic question here..
If i do a " whitelist " on my wifi card (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 AC HMC WiFi Adapter - this card does not have drivers for Mac Os X) mean that i can do a fake hardware change from "intel to something else that work with El Capitan ? or is something else, maybe buy another wifi card etc. ?
My system is:
Lenovo G50-70
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Graphics Intel HD4400

Hello @daigosx and Mr @RehabMan,
I want to ask a basic question here..
If i do a " whitelist " on my wifi card (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 AC HMC WiFi Adapter - this card does not have drivers for Mac Os X) mean that i can do a fake hardware change from "intel to something else that work with El Capitan ? or is something else, maybe buy another wifi card etc. ?
My system is:
Lenovo G50-70
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Graphics Intel HD4400

Intel WiFi not supported. You need to replace it with compatible hardware.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thank you RehabMan ..
I read it now ..

Like to whitelist my Z50 70 too, but the guide isnt working.

With phoenix i allways get a header failure, it never can finish. Always a falire.

Ive downgraded my bios to v26 and secureboot is disabled, running Windows 10 Home X64.

Does someone knows a fix, ive orderd the wifi card, tommorow its at my house..

I am getting Error 201 cannot be run on the current platform. Please contact your vendor. Any ideas? Daigosx, would you help me? thanks

I am getting Error 201 cannot be run on the current platform. Please contact your vendor. Any ideas? Daigosx, would you help me? thanks

Try with the sleep bug: close the lid, wait 1 minute, open the lid, flash the modded bios

I am afraid it did not work. Any other ideas?

I am afraid it did not work. Any other ideas?

It is not possible to flash a modified BIOS to the hardware in your profile (4530s) without using a hardware programmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back