CPU
m5
Graphics
HD 515
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Confirmatiom from my side - everything o.k. almost perfect. And same situation with EC version like macap (post #319). But with no any issue. BCM94352z card is recognized.
Lenovo Z50-70 - i3 proc, intel HD4400 graphic.
Also, maybe important for someone - I did it on Windows 7.

Hi,

I've just installed a new Wifi module (AC9260) on my Lenovo G5070 and removed the whitelist restriction in the 9ACN32WW bios using the tutorial on the first page of this thread.

Here's the step by step process:

- Install the 9ACN32WW bios using Lenovo installer
- Dump the bios using Universal bios backup
- Activate the "downgrade" option in the BIOS
- Install the 9ACN30WW bios using Lenovo installer (you need to downgrade cause it's not possible to write the modified BIOS on the same version)
- Follow the Phoenix tool guide on the first page (you have to find the xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-1BE4CD8B33A6_xxxx.ROM file and modify the same hex values as mentionned in the tutorial)
- Flash the modded BIOS with fptw

It worked flawlessly, thanks DaigOSX!

Note: I also upgraded my LCD screen (the original one had many dead pixel lines). I ordered a AUO B156HAN04.1 lcd panel which is Full HD (the original one was a 1366x768 panel) . It took less than 10 minute to install the new one and the quality is amazing (deeper black ,better viewing angle, better definition of course and it seems like the power comsumption is lower...)