CPU
Intel Core i5-4210U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400 (1366x768)
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks for this great post and for your help, Finally I could do it that and removed the whitelist :D :D.
After many times I tried with no luck, I checked all questions and answers over and over, Finally managed to do it so Thanks a lot.
I've one last final question since you are using Lenovo in general, My laptop is Lenovo z50-70 which WiFi card is best for this laptop? I got DW 1820A and the card is working great with windows but while the wifi is on from the bois i can't boot in to the macOS so now i'm turning it off from the bios and looking for another compatible card, Do you have any recommendations ?.
Thanks in advance
I'd go for a Broadcom BCM94352Z. You can find an excellent guide by @the-braveknight for a perfect installation on Z50-70 here

Motherboard
Lenovo Z50-70 (120GB SSD& 1TB HDD)
CPU
Intel Core i7-4510U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400 (1920x1080) & NV Geforce 840m
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
What if i made a mistake?, would i lost my laptop.? I’m really scare about this process! Isn’t there any other cards that support mojave without editing bios? Thanks

Motherboard
Lenovo G50-70 (Clover)
CPU
Intel Core i5-4210U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400 (1366x768)
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
What if i made a mistake?, would i lost my laptop.? I’m really scare about this process! Isn’t there any other cards that support mojave without editing bios? Thanks
Disclaimer in post #1 is explicit. You have to choose the red pill or the blue pill :p

lenovo z5070 running windows 10 1809
ok this have took me 6 hours . 30 minutes to find appropriate tools / files
backing up bios v91
modding v91 rom using andy tools
downgrade to bios v26
renaming to bios.bin
trying to flash it using sleep bug and FPTw64 and then :

Error 201: [FPTw64.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.
Please contact your vendor.

ok so the rest 5:30 hours i have been reading forums following endless dead links , trying to use it on older version of windows such as hirens xp , and following false hopes that a certain specific version numbers might work , now lets face it , versions found on http://manydlls.org/search?q=fptw64 are the last two surviving versions from this miserable piece of relic software and they both still giving the very same 201 error , not even bios-mods.com have any surviving versions in their attachments and yes i read all 29 pages of posts here with people claiming they had my same error then found it to either resolve if they rub their belly or if they use a version that is not even there on the deep web . so please find me a way other than directing me to google cz i really had my fair share of that

Last edited:
Ooook I finally had it figured .

FPTw64.exe is part of a large frame work maintained by Win-raid.com , each version they release is for specific chipset series , so basically you need to consult this page :

https://www.win-raid.com/t596f39-Intel-Management-Engine-Drivers-Firmware-amp-System-Tools.html

then look under the section :

C2. Intel (CS)ME System Tools

there should be 2 versions dedicated for 8 series of boards which is used by z5070 and those are :
on the inside of the zip content which holds a bunch of other useless folders of the framework look for :

Flash Programming Tool\Win64

and shed a tear like i did for how misleading the internet can get .

Anyways thanks OP for the help and feel free to update your post by such tip

P.S I used v10.0 and it worked right out so i didnt bother testing with 9.5 and the differences it may hold . also as a hint i tried it without the sleeping bug , i am getting to think the sleep bug is not needed but the right version of FPT is .

Cheers