Contribute
Register

[Guide] Lenovo G50-70 and Z50-70 Bios whitelist removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i'm trying to flash the modified file, i get an error message about 16 bit program not supported by 64 bit windows etc. Any work arounds?

Hello guys, i got a problem. Could someone help me pls?
Error 365 Invalid parameter value specified by user. Use -? option to see help.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 632
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 680
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 580
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 608
@daigosx , I was trying to modify my bios for my Z50-70 for last couple days. But after making the modifications, finally end up with an error: "Submodule to be inserted has invalid common header". Could you give me an idea, if I'm missing anything in between?

Hi.
Is this guide valid for lenovo z50-70, version bios 9bcn91ww?
Can anyone write me a link for that guide?
Thank you.
Sorry for my bad english.

Hi guys !
I find this guide very clear but still after trying to use the sleep mode ( not sure if it worked because the computer wakes up without asking password ) but the CLI shows an error pop-up saying : intel programming tool stopped working...

Any ideas ? Thanks !

See you

Hi guys !
I find this guide very clear but still after trying to use the sleep mode ( not sure if it worked because the computer wakes up without asking password ) but the CLI shows an error pop-up saying : intel programming tool stopped working...

Any ideas ? Thanks !

See you

You will need to be more specific about what software you installed and where the message is coming from.

I haven't been using any specific software, i just freshly installed w10 on a ssd.

But now i'm getting this message :

Error 366: Fail to load driver (PCI access for Windows).
Tool needs to run with an administrator priviledge account.
PMxdll.dll DebugMsg: Call to PMXDestroy()

And i do run command prompt as an administrator...

Edit : Oh, i'm sorry, i just got it. I used the fptw64.exe from the Intel ME System Tools v11.6 linked two pages before.

Last edited:
Ok, so I finally managed to flash my bios using FPT 9.5. But when i switch with the BCM943602BAED_2 , windows says that no wifi device is detected.

Here's my bios image attached to the post. Can anyone tell me if I flashed it right or not ? Thanks !

Attachments

• LENOVO-9BCN26WW.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 266
i have error 7 In fptw tool
error 7: hardware sequencing failed. Make sure that you have acces to target flash area!

how can i fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back