I have 100% working with touchscreen 5 fingersLenovo Flex 15 59416277
If you have any issues please let me know on Github: https://github.com/aytic/Lenovo-Flex-15-Hackintosh/issues
I do not take responsibility for any damage caused
Notes for macOS Mojave:
No big compatibility issues there. The patched audio layout for High Sierra worked also for Mojave. The only thing that needed to be updated is Clover (use the latest version of Rehabmans repo currently: r4658) and Lilu / AppleHDA kexts. I had issues updating directly from High Sierra on multiple systems (worked it around with installing from a vanilla USB). The works list below has been already tested by myself. No compatibility issues as of now.
What works (currently using macOS 10.14):
What does not work:
- USB / Card Reader
- Battery Status (patched)
- Multi-touch Trackpad Gestures
- Hotkeys for Audio and Brightness (patched)
- Audio (Speakers, Jack and HDMI), Webcam + Microphone
If it breaks reboot without kextcache and run: sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
- WIFI/Bluetooth - Inbuilt Intel WiFi won't work! You can use the Broadcom BCM94352HMB if you flash your BIOS (see whitelist removal below)
- Sleep / Wake
Based on (Big thanks to RehabMan):
- Mic over Combojack (also not supported on any other OS)
- Laptop backlight control using AppleBacklightInjector.kext
- AppleHDA for Realtek ALC283
- Intel IGPU HDMI/DP audio
- Broadcom WiFi/Bluetooth [Guide]
Flashing your BIOS / Whitelist removal
Only do this with guidance of an expert or this can go bad!!!
You won't be able to flash a new bios from a usb stick since this is write protected (even with sleep bug). This laptop sadly has no Libreboot/Coreboot support, so you will need to get someone to unlock your image for you. I found someone at www.bios-mods.com to get the job done.
Order those two parts online:
Then follow the following steps:
- SPI Programmer
- SOIC8 CLIP
- Get in touch with an expert or be an expert to get your BIOS unlocked.
- Once you have a person to help you. Open up your laptop and unplug your batteries (CMOS and the main battery that you need to remove in order to open up the laptop).
- Locate your BIOS Chip (W25Q64BV ID:0xEF4017 Size: 8192KB). In terms of connecting the clip cable make sure PIN 1 of SPI and the Chip; there is a little mark; are connected (HQ Images on Github).
- Use the Software (CH341A) and create a dump. With that you will be able to create your flashable image and write it on your chip.
- You should be done if you did everything right. Test your laptop and if everything works upgrade your hardware!
Manually creating DSDT/SSDT files
- copy kext files to L/E (add the kexts in broadcom folders if you flashed your bios + installed the broadcom card I mentioned)
- copy or modify clover.plist and use the kexts in Other dir
- use my DSDT / SSDT or patch yourself (see below)
- run the install command for ALCPlugFix (see misc)
- do VoodooPS2 install (see misc)
# Remove conflicting kexts
sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext
sudo rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2Controller.kext
# add the Daemon to startup
sudo cp org.rehabman.voodoo.driver.Daemon.plist /Library/LaunchDaemons
sudo cp VoodooPS2Daemon /usr/bin
- run the Trackpad install script in "Install Trackpad" (else you will have no tap to click)
- setup three finger gestures in Keyboard Settings (they emulate keystrokes as workaround)
Read up on one of RehabMan's guides and apply following patches:
- IRQ Fix
- Audio Layout 3
- My brightness control patch
- Lenovo Ux10-Z580 battery patch
- Add IMEI
- Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel
- OS Check Fix (Windows 8)
- RTC fix
- HPET Fix
- Fix _WAK Arg0 v2
- USB3 _PWR 0x6D (instant wake)
- SSDT-3-CB-01 (with changed layout-id 3)
- rename B0D3 to HDAU