Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I mean I followed the install perfectly and I got Mojave installed. It worked and then I formatted the disk and reinstalled windows. But now my Nvidia card is not working. I’m wondering if it was not one of those Kext that somehow permanently disabled my Nvidia card?
One more thing, as you are a newcomer, please read the rules and update your profile->Account details to show the kind of system you are using. (You can see my profile for a demo).

This makes it easy to debug problems, and required by senior members of this forum.

One more thing, as you are a newcomer, please read the rules and update your profile->Account details to show the kind of system you are using. (You can see my profile for a demo).

This makes it easy to debug problems, and required by senior members of this forum.
Thank You so much @RaviKavaiya

@RaviKavaiya told me that the installation goes as usual. for more information check post #1

Well, i bought the 128gb M.2 SSD version of this laptop cause it was cheap, but i was trying to obtain a 250gb M.2 NVME SSD...

Well, I have everything working perfectly except for the touchpad (only works for move and click with pad but left and right click buttons does not work) and numeric keyboard does not work at all.
Is there any fix for that 2 issues?

Regards!

Well, I have everything working perfectly except for the touchpad (only works for move and click with pad but left and right click buttons does not work) and numeric keyboard does not work at all.
Is there any fix for that 2 issues?

Regards!
read .txt to turn on numpad (you will find.txt file within Xiaomi folder), toucpad is tricky, try to change some settings into Sys preferences

read .txt to turn on numpad (you will find.txt file within Xiaomi folder), toucpad is tricky, try to change some settings into Sys preferences

Well, now my numpad is working flawless but i'm still not able to use the touchpad buttons, anyway I always use a bluetooth mouse.
One thing to keep in mind, both BRCMPatchRam must be in S/L/E instead of Clover/Kexts in order to fix bluetooth laggy mouse. I had that trouble and fixed it that way. Maybe it can be useful for someone.

Well, now my numpad is working flawless but i'm still not able to use the touchpad buttons, anyway I always use a bluetooth mouse.
One thing to keep in mind, both BRCMPatchRam must be in S/L/E instead of Clover/Kexts in order to fix bluetooth laggy mouse. I had that trouble and fixed it that way. Maybe it can be useful for someone.
3rd party kexts should be in /L/E

Question: can you see any DRM contents on your safari as in netflix or other streaming websites besides youtube with your 630 graphics card? if so how? or what you method you use to see them onto safari

10.15.2.jpg

I have resolved all issues and successfully upgraded to 10.15.2. I will post an upgrade guide in the next few days. All functions are currently working normally.

Question: can you see any DRM contents on your safari as in netflix or other streaming websites besides youtube with your 630 graphics card? if so how? or what you method you use to see them onto safari
Can't watch Netflix nor prime video on safari. Problems with flash, better to use Chrome instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back