Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I want to hear! Do you know if there's any other option than DisplayLink?
There's cheap(<$5) USB to VGA adapter by "Fresco Logic". It works but for many applications text become angled and 60Hz display feels like 40Hz. Their driver is still in beta since Mojave. DisplayLink updates their drivers frequently and have great performance. I purchased it from aliexpress for $15

Last edited:
That's what I want to hear! Do you know if there's any other option than DisplayLink?
so sorry i hadn't checked this options, glad to know that works! i will add those options to post #22 :D GREAT! THANKS!

Last edited:
Yes, i use USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI, all good so far.
It's strange. I've a USB Type-C to multiport adapter like this and it was working fine with my Macbook Pro 2017 but doesn't work with Hackintosh. Curious which Type-C to HDMI works for you without driver

51namKQ%2BX4L._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
how can i disabled the geeforce video card in bios?

Last edited:
@xiaoM4095 need your help.
1). I am having Synaptics touchpad. The buttons are not working. Also, dragging is not working.
2). What is the difference between VoodooPs2Controller and ApplePs2Controller?

@xiaoM4095 need your help.
1). I am having Synaptics touchpad. The buttons are not working. Also, dragging is not working.
2). What is the difference between VoodooPs2Controller and ApplePs2Controller?
Try the attachment files below, and dragged them onto kext utility app to install it onto system/ library/ extensions...

I can't say in detail what's the major difference but currently, voodoo one getting updates then ApplePs2 (its more likely native kext) which enable the number pad but voodoo doesn't enable number pad.

Attachments

• Kext.zip
    554 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back