Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> GUIDE: Legion y530 MOJAVE 10.14 installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen the y530 equipped with i5-9300H or i7-9750h? Or y540?
I'm having Y540 with i5-9300H. Recently upgraded to 10.15.1 using your build only and works well so far. Let me know if you need any help

hey guys, any way to connect external monitor?

Also any way to enable nvidia graphics card ?

The touchpad buttons ?

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DUAL GPU
Q. Is there a way to make Radeon or Nvidia graphics work in my dual-GPU laptop?

Not if the discrete card is not dedicated (eg. tied to the Intel device).

The discrete graphics capability in a switched dual-GPU configuration is not supported with OS X on hacks. Best you can do is disable the discrete part with SSDT/DSDT patches. See the prior question.

If your discrete device (AMD Radeon or Nvidia) is not routed through the Intel GPU, then it is considered dedicated. Some laptops have the internal display connected to the Intel GPU and the external HDMI/DP port connected to the discrete graphics device. It is rare, but in that case you would be able to get the device to work with the external display with proper kexts and correct configuration, much like a dual-GPU desktop setup.

The touchpad buttons ?
only Synaptic touchpads are working pretty well
[UPDATE August 2019]
ELAN TOUCHPAD work 70%
3 finger gestures dosent work
Drag and drop gesture is trickey
right button dosent work
2 fingers gestures works
SYNAPTIC Working pretty good
It's a Synaptic Touchpad.
Three and two fingers work, just not dragging with double tipp and holding the finger down, so I use the settings to drag with three fingers, but it's not as convenient as doubletipping. But it's not a big deal for me, as I usually use a mouse. But of course it would be nice if it worked.

I'm having Y540 with i5-9300H. Recently upgraded to 10.15.1 using your build only and works well so far. Let me know if you need any help
Can you test this script for me? About turning on the numeric keypad.
Code:
sudo sh -c "$(curl -fsSL https://gitee.com/xiaoMGit/Y7000Series_Hackintosh_Fix/raw/master/Script/FixNumLock.sh)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back