Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Skylake NUC6 (and Skull Canyon) using Clover UEFI (NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i7KYK, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried upgrading to 10.14.4 with an updated clover but had revert to the default config.plist to get it to boot. I am thinking about redoing the mods but the script fails:

bitbucket fails when trying to download the latest tools with the download.sh script.

Edit: never mind. Found out my firewall was blocking it.

So after upgrading to 10.14.4 having to upgrade clover and redo the Skylake build process. The HDMI audio is lost and so is wifi. Everything else seems to work though.

Hello,
I have two Hackintosh's installed according this guide (which worked out perfectly THX @ Rehabman)
1. NUC6i7KYK running 10.14.3 (Clover 4701)
2. NUC6i5SYH running 10.14.3 and Window 7 (Clover 4658)
Both are running smooth.
The NUC6i5SYH mentioned the SW upgrade to 10.14.4 (and CL-tools).
But my NUC6i7KYK does not recognise that there is a SW upgrade available.

I haven't done the upgrade yet.
Did somebody with a NUC6 see similar things?

Screenshot 2019-03-27 at 14.28.07.pngScreenshot 2019-03-27 at 14.37.25.pngScreenshot 2019-03-27 at 14.39.01.png

And HDMI audio is back. Strangely have to turn my monitor off and back on with the hackintosh booted to make it work.

@GLF-MUC-WDY, I have the exact same NUC6 and have had no problem finding the update. Really have to upgrade Clover and check your config.plist before you upgrade though.

Regarding my NUC6i7KYK not detecting the upgrade... That is because it's running on HFS+ instead of APFS.

My Skull Canyon can install 10.14,but it can not install 10.14.4

Thanks for the reply. Would you mind if I ask what do you mean by the recommended build? I followed along the guide and I don't think I've made any mistakes.

Hi,

Is there a list of the monitor's 1080p and 4K that work with the nuc6i5syk and high sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back