Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Skylake NUC6 (and Skull Canyon) using Clover UEFI (NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i7KYK, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel NUC6i3syh
CPU
i3 << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
hd 520
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello i replied to your post but inadvertently mentioned somethings I should not mention. Anyway here is my EFI folder working flawlessly for my Intel NUC6i3SYH.

I removed the Platforminfo, which you need to fill. Hope my EFI helps you since we have the same hardware.

Forgot to mention that I am using OC 0.6.0, which I compiled myself.

hello, i tried but no boot . i have the same NUC as you and tried your OC EFI with different SMBIOSEs, on Clover i used to to have iMac 16 like Rehabman said but this time -no go. would you be kind to say which SMBIOS you use
thank you
ps: what happens : when i press enter trying to boot from NUC boot menu nuthin' happens i can press enter endlessly...
thanx again

Motherboard
Intel NUC6I3SYH
CPU
i3-6100U
Graphics
HD 520 (1920 x 1080)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hello, i tried but no boot . i have the same NUC as you and tried your OC EFI with different SMBIOSEs, on Clover i used to to have iMac 16 like Rehabman said but this time -no go. would you be kind to say which SMBIOS you use
thank you
ps: what happens : when i press enter trying to boot from NUC boot menu nuthin' happens i can press enter endlessly...
thanx again
Hi,

No longer using hackintosh.

Now full-time on Windows 10.

You may want to look at other side that may be able to help you.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.