Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Skylake NUC6 (and Skull Canyon) using Clover UEFI (NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i7KYK, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can help? After installing Mojave, Bluetooth can't be used. The machine is NUC6i7KYK. It is installed strictly according to RehabMan. Bluetooth module is BCM94360CS2 with WIFI. Thank you.

Solved, the solution is Brother R will HS07, HS08 two internal USB ports disabled, enabled on OK.

Last edited:
@RehabMan
There's a problem: nuc6 i7kyk starts from 10.13 to 10.14.3. After waking up from sleep, it's easy to "crash" when using sound. Can it be solved?

还有一个问题,type-c上插的U盘设备不能被识别.
Another problem is that the type-C plug-in U-disk device cannot be identified.

又发现一个问题,不知道是不是个例,睡眠唤醒后,声卡出现"爆"音
I found another problem. I don't know if it's an example. After waking up from sleep, the sound card has a "pop" sound.

Attachments

• debug_605(sleep-before).zip
    6 MB · Views: 97
  • debug_6154(wakeup-after).zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Hi install the audio drivers under audio from multibeast

How to solve the conflict between built-in USB2.0 and sound card?

@RehabMan Thank you a lot for guide. I successfully had built my NUCi5SYH with your guide.
Only HDMI/DP Audio not working.
Any suggestion for simple patching? I go through many guide but not quite success. Thank you.

try to turn on your computer first with monitor or tv ( hdmi connection ) turned off, then after awhile turn it on , the trick is the system should start before hdmi display.

Performed a fresh install and everything appeared to be working but now audio does not. Only Headphones is shown in the sound preferences. NUC is connected through DP. I thought this was working originally and maybe broke after an update? I ran the system update steps but did not fix the problem.

Problem files attached. Thank you for the help.

UPDATE: I booted an Ubuntu usb stick and confirmed the sound over DP works there. So definitely an install issue. Any thoughts? I've seen the audio thread but didn't want to go through trial and error yet since as far as I can tell, the required kexts (lilu, etc.) look installed to me. Thanks!

Attachments

• debug_22539.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Was wondering. In my Skull Canyon machine, there are two M.2 slots available. I currently use the first one for Windows 10. I would like to keep this installation and install OSX on a separate M.2 SSD in the second slot. Are there other folks who have this setup? If so, is it functional and easy to switch between distros (using the boot option of the bios)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back