Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Skylake NUC6 (and Skull Canyon) using Clover UEFI (NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i7KYK, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No further ideas possible without "Problem Reporting" files as requested in post #1.

Requested files attached. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9 KB · Views: 138
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
  • IO Output.ioreg
    6.3 MB · Views: 93
  • Terminal Output.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 76
To get handoff working, do I just need to apply the 10.11 handoff config.plist kext-to-patch? Do I need to get BrcmPatchRam2.kext etc? Thanks.

To get handoff working, do I just need to apply the 10.11 handoff config.plist kext-to-patch? Do I need to get BrcmPatchRam2.kext etc? Thanks.

The patch is already present in your config.plist (if you followed the guide).
And the correct kexts are already installed.

Requested files attached. Thanks for the help.

I don't see any issue here except for Chrome hooking your USB ports (tends to cause problems loading firmware after wake from sleep). You should disable that Chrome feature.

Rehabman: just updated the git repo and installed everything again. I also applied the Continuity patch, would that conflict with it? Read that it works with the patch in your bitbucket repo. I attached my troubleshooting files again. Can't seem to get handoff working. Thank you!!

Attachments

• troubleshoot.zip
    5 MB · Views: 105
Rehabman: just updated the git repo and installed everything again. I also applied the Continuity patch, would that conflict with it? Read that it works with the patch in your bitbucket repo. I attached my troubleshooting files again. Can't seem to get handoff working. Thank you!!

No need to apply any "Continuity" patch.
The patch is already present in the provided config.plist.
Undo whatever you did.

Okay, I uninstalled the Continuity Activation Tool. Then to make sure I did this again:

git stash
git pull
make
make install # or make install_sc
./download.sh
./install_downloads.sh
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Is there anything else I should do?

Okay, I uninstalled the Continuity Activation Tool.

Damage probably already done. Run the macOS/OS X installer to restore all system kexts to vanilla.

Oh, it didn't work before the continuity patch either and I did the same updated commands in your guide. Here's a new set of troubleshoot files. Luckily it made a backup before the patch so I have replaced them again. I have BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, BrcmNonPatchRAM.kext, BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext in the /Library/Extensions folder. The repository says to install either BrcmNonPatchRAM.kext or BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext, never both. But they both exist in /Library/Extensions. I assume that the instructions in the repo do not apply for the Skull Canyon NUC? Thanks.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Oh, it didn't work before the continuity patch either and I did the same updated commands in your guide. Here's a new set of troubleshoot files. Luckily it made a backup before the patch so I have replaced them again. I have BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, BrcmNonPatchRAM.kext, BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext in the /Library/Extensions folder. The repository says to install either BrcmNonPatchRAM.kext or BrcmNonPatchRAM2.kext, never both. But they both exist in /Library/Extensions. I assume that the instructions in the repo do not apply for the Skull Canyon NUC? Thanks.

What do you see in System Information -> Bluetooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back