Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Skylake NUC6 (and Skull Canyon) using Clover UEFI (NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i7KYK, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@RehabMan I installed Sierra 10.12.2 according to your guide, everything is OK!Thank you very much.
The only problem is that internal USB does not work,I noticed “SSDT-USB.dsl” banned a number of ports( //HS05/HS06/HS07/HS08 not used),Cause my Bluetooth not working correctly,To remove this SSDT-USB in EFI/clover/ACPI/patched, Bluetooth is ok, but USB has some problems.
How can I enable internal USB?

It is as documented in post #1. I excluded the internal ports as I did not need them.

You can see how I created the custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext in my guide... I actually used the NUC6i7KYK as an example.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

You can use the guide to create an SSDT-USB.aml that has the internal ports included. It can be included in the repo as an alternate.

I installed a apple wifi module in the second ngff M.2 slot via the adapter card

If you want to provide details on the adapter used and specific Apple WiFi module, I can add the info to post #1.

Motherboard
Skull Canyon NUC
CPU
Intel 6770HQ
Graphics
Intel Iris Pro 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Everything works well here, including sleep. This might be the best hackintosh I've had to go through yet. Thanks rehabman! Anyone here using wifi or can recommend a good usb for ac wifi?

Motherboard
Skull Canyon NUC
CPU
Intel 6770HQ
Graphics
Intel Iris Pro 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Rehabman: Is there a way to increase the sleep timer in Sierra? I cannot seem to find the setting in Energy Saver. There is only an option to "Turn display off after x mins". Thanks!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Rehabman: Is there a way to increase the sleep timer in Sierra? I cannot seem to find the setting in Energy Saver. There is only an option to "Turn display off after x mins". Thanks!

It is as Apple designed it...
There might be a way, but I have not looked (google might find something for you).
Of course... whatever the mechanism, it is a Mac thing, not a hack thing...

Motherboard
GPD P2 Max
CPU
M3-8100Y
Graphics
UHD 615
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I installed a apple wifi module in the second ngff M.2 slot via the adapter card
Sorry my English is not good。

Awesome find mate! I was wondering if this can be done. Which adapter did you use and where did you get it from?

Looks like it's an M.2 Key B/M while all M.2 adapters I found for WiFi/Bluetooth cards are Key A/E which are incompatible with the slot on the SC NUC...

Last edited:
Motherboard
Intel NUC i7KYK
CPU
i7 6700 HQ
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Awesome find mate! I was wondering if this can be done. Which adapter did you use and where did you get it from?

Looks like it's an M.2 Key B/M while all M.2 adapters I found for WiFi/Bluetooth cards are Key A/E which are incompatible with the slot on the SC NUC...
I bought it here.It`s in China taobao
https://world.taobao.com/item/53219...n&spm=a312a.7700846.0.0.8zXZIr&_u=6m72sn69d2a
Very good. Wi-Fi+Bluetooth Everything is fine.
Sierra 10.12.2 native support,
Bluetooth mouse keyboard can be used during installation

Status
Not open for further replies.