Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel Skylake NUC6 (and Skull Canyon) using Clover UEFI (NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i7KYK, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally wait for you to appear RehabMan!
I installed Os X 11.6 today. Everything seems to be better! iris 580 graphics card will not intermittent black screen.I am still hibernation disabled, sleep becomes like this (like my linked file the same).
In addition, I did not use BCM wireless card. So I deleted the S / E under the relevant driver files, but also modify the config kext to patched. Do not know if it is correct?

I moved your post to the appropriate thread.

What is the issue?
Please read guide, post #1, "Problem Reporting".
Attach all required files as requested. Done properly, it will be much smaller than 25.6mb.

Hello, RehabMan. This is the file I extracted. Now shut down into a restart, u ......thank you very much!
I do not understand the meaning of this code, sorry.“sudo touch / System / Library / Extensions && sudo kextcache -u / ”

Attachments

• Files.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 95
  • Files.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 113
I do not understand the meaning of this code, sorry.“sudo touch / System / Library / Extensions && sudo kextcache -u / ”

It is for Terminal.
Run it can paste the output here.

Note: Intermittent black screen (signal loss) is due to poor video cables. The NUC is very picky about having quality cables.

Hello, RehabMa. When I use the DisplayPort interface.When I shut down, the NUC turns off, but 5 seconds later it restart up again.When I use the HDMI interface everything works fine.I modified Bios with reference to your guide.

Hello, RehabMa. When I use the DisplayPort interface.When I shut down, the NUC turns off, but 5 seconds later it restart up again.When I use the HDMI interface everything works fine.I modified Bios with reference to your guide.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hello, RehabMan.
Here is the File Reporting file. thank you very much!

Attachments

• Problem reporting.zip
    2 MB · Views: 103
Hello, RehabMan.
Here is the File Reporting file. thank you very much!

Try without any unnecessary USB devices plugged in.
There is a fix for what I think it might be in the other model specific SSDTs.
You will notice that the SSDT-NUC6.dsl has #include "SSDT-PTS.dsl" and in the config_nuc6.plist there is a corresponding patch for _PTS->ZPTS. If it turns out USB related, try those same fixes in the SSDT-NUC6-SC and config_nuc6sc.plist (eg. in your config.plist).

Hello, RehabMan.
I pulled out all the USB hardware. When I shut down, the NUC off off, but 5 seconds later it starts up again. When I use the DisplayPort interface.

Hello, RehabMan.
I pulled out all the USB hardware. When I shut down, the NUC off off, but 5 seconds later it starts up again. When I use the DisplayPort interface.

What is the monitor?
Maybe your monitor has some options you can disable.

Did you try what I mentioned in post #333?

my monitor is DELL U2515H,I turned on the DP1.2 option.
I tried you mentioned in post #333。。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back