Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

This seems to fix bluetooth, replace the existing kext with this and make sure it and bluetoothfirmware.kext and turned on in the config.plist.
thnks... bt working :))

I updated my EFI to OpenCore 0.8.3 for some testing of Ventura on my Nuc7i7DNKE. This is using a DW1560 bluetooth wifi card instead of the standard intel one. So far everything seems to work including bluetooth features like airdrop, Apple Watch unlock etc

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 58
Hello, I wanna ask if working Apple TV in intel nuc ? :|

Hi, coming late to the "refresh" game. I have a NUC8i5BEK1 that I originally set up on Clover using this (Rehabman) guide. I see @Leesureone has posted EFI for various OC releases, however, I am wondering if they are appropriate for my i5? I'm going to install fresh on a separate drive, with the original completely removed and set aside.

Hi, coming late to the "refresh" game. I have a NUC8i5BEK1 that I originally set up on Clover using this (Rehabman) guide. I see @Leesureone has posted EFI for various OC releases, however, I am wondering if they are appropriate for my i5? I'm going to install fresh on a separate drive, with the original completely removed and set aside.
Yes, they should work. Its possible you may have to remap your USB ports though.

Hi @Leesureone
any chances for updates on pg.89 with oc 0.8.5?

PS: I had a noise issue with my Nuc (fan)
it got louder and louder over time, disassembling it by taking out the mainboard and just blowing through brought out a lot of dust and a much quieter device

Hi @Leesureone

it got louder and louder over time, disassembling it by taking out the mainboard and just blowing through brought out a lot of dust and a much quieter device
Lucky guy I'm bought new cpu fan from alliexpress :-D.I had problem with bearings :-D

Hi @Leesureone

0.8.5 only been out 9 hours. Maybe by this weekend I'll have time to plug mine in and update and then upload. As far as I can see there are no improvements in this build that will change or improve performance on these little guys. 8.4 works with Ventura....

still using 8.1, any link for 8.4?

Back