Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Hi @Leesureone, My NUC8i7BEH everything works fine except bluetooth! I'm on 12.2.

bluetooth is there and i can enable/disable + searching for devices, but when trying to pairing no luck! giving me unsuccess. trying with iPhone 12 Pro.
I haven't updated yet to 12.2 and or tried bluetooth, are you using one of my EFI uploads? If so which version?

I haven't updated yet to 12.2 and or tried bluetooth, are you using one of my EFI uploads? If so which version?
It’s since previous update. yes, I’m using your EFI 7.6, and upgraded to 7.7 with myself (but issue from beginning).

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    32.4 MB · Views: 48
It’s since previous update. yes, I’m using your EFI 7.6, and upgraded to 7.7 with myself (but issue from beginning).
I'm not sure why its not working for you, I just updated to 12.2 and its seems to be working fine, it sees my iPhone no issue. Please try using this version and report back.

Attachments

• NUC8i7OC7.7EFI .zip
    33.6 MB · Views: 118
Hi @Leesureone, is this guide still the way to go to get the internal USB headers to work? I installed a 2 port USB lid but none of the ports are working. I just want to make sure I'm following the right thing and don't break anything from the NUC8i7OC7.6EFI you provided on pg 90.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/the-new-beginners-guide-to-usb-port-configuration.286553/

Thanks
Well, it’s gotten more complicated to map USB ports. The XCHIPortLimit quirk no longer works after in later versions of Big Sur or Monterey. There are several other ways to map ports and I think I’d suggest using CorpNewts port mapping tool. It’ll take some work but most of the ports are already done

I'm not sure why its not working for you, I just updated to 12.2 and its seems to be working fine, it sees my iPhone no issue. Please try using this version and report back.
Hi Leesureone, same problem! i noticed that it gave me Not supported! while i can pairing with my AirPods Pro without any issues!

could you come with any ideas?

thanks in advance :)

Hi Leesureone, same problem! i noticed that it gave me Not supported! while i can pairing with my AirPods Pro without any issues!

could you come with any ideas?

thanks in advance :)
Seems like it maybe specific behavior related to your iPhone, we know bluetooth works but your phone won''t connect. Unfortunately that can happen on a real Mac. Here are some suggestions to try that may or may not help.

Back