Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Ok great, I've been using a Bluetooth keyboard since last week because I killed my old wired keyboard with coffee :banghead:
Here you go

Attachments

• NUC8OC7.4 w:BT.EFI.zip
    37.9 MB · Views: 40
The Bluetooth still the same, doesn't switch on
You are right, I didn't actually test it. There may still be hope but I'm off to work in a bit and will have to play around with it later. There may be more information available on the Openintelwireless page on GitHub which is where the kext is from.

You are right, I didn't actually test it. There may still be hope but I'm off to work in a bit and will have to play around with it later. There may be more information available on the Openintelwireless page on GitHub which is where th kext is from.
Ok thanks, I'll go take a look there.

The Bluetooth still the same, doesn't switch on
You are right, here's what I'll need to do but do not have time until I get back from work. See the OpenIntelWireless page on GitHub if you want to tackle this yourself.

What additional steps should I do to make Bluetooth work on macOS Monterey​

1. Make sure IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext v1.1.3 or newer is used.
  2. Exclude the injection of IntelBluetoothInjector.kext for macOS Monterey from the Bootloader's config
  3. Include BlueToolFixup.kext from acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM(opens new window)

#

You are right, here's what I'll need to do but do not have time until I get back from work. See the OpenIntelWireless page on GitHub if you want to tackle this yourself.

What additional steps should I do to make Bluetooth work on macOS Monterey​

1. Make sure IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext v1.1.3 or newer is used.
  2. Exclude the injection of IntelBluetoothInjector.kext for macOS Monterey from the Bootloader's config
  3. Include BlueToolFixup.kext from acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM(opens new window)

#

Just tried the guide from OpenIntelWireless, did not work as well.
Maybe I did it wrong, I just added the kext to EFI/OC/Kexts, opened the OpenCore Configurator checked that all the Kexts were in the Kernel section, saved the config.plist, reboot and still the same. The Bluetooth toggle works but it's just not turning on.

Just tried the guide from OpenIntelWireless, did not work as well.
Maybe I did it wrong, I just added the kext to EFI/OC/Kexts, opened the OpenCore Configurator checked that all the Kexts were in the Kernel section, saved the config.plist, reboot and still the same. The Bluetooth toggle works but it's just not turning on.
which kexts do you have in your kexts folder?

Back