Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

I double checked my device and it boots fine so I uploaded the EFI folder from it replacing the version on page 89. Please try downloading it again and test.
I redownloaded oc7.3 from page 89 , flash to my usb ,did a nvram reset , boot from usb , Still the same error..

Maybe something on my machine nuc8i5 .. What do i check..

Thanks a lot for the assistance

I redownloaded oc7.3 from page 89 , flash to my usb ,did a nvram reset , boot from usb , Still the same error..

Maybe something on my machine nuc8i5 .. What do i check..

Thanks a lot for the assistance
Not really sure why that's happening, I turned off the itlwm.kext in this version. See if it helps, if it does maybe you need the older version of the kext

Attachments

• NUC8i7OC7.3.EFI.zip
    33 MB · Views: 58
For my nuc8i7 the oc7.3 config also doesn’t work

I also tried without the itlwm and it made no difference

For my nuc8i7 the oc7.3 config also doesn’t work

oc7.0 works, but after oc7.3 it gave me an error.

again I'm back to my oc7.0 EFI

oc7.0 works, but after oc7.3 it gave me an error.

again I'm back to my oc7.0 EFI
What error? It's mostly worked for those who have tried it, like to see if I can fix your issue.

Attachments

• IMG_20210928_200512.jpg
    IMG_20210928_200512.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 81
Okay, thanks for that. It appears you have three different errors and they are probably all in your config.plist. The first error should be impossible in O.C. 7.3 as there is no "AdviseWindows" feature anymore. They changed that entry in the config.plist under PlatformInfo/Generic section to "AdviseFeatures".

I suspect you tried to copy over your serial numbers etc. that are recorded within the PlatformInfo/Generic from an older version of your existing config.plist. I've done that too...to fix it change the name in the config.plist to "Advise Features"

The second error I do not recognize but again I believe you made a change to the config.plist that is causing it. You can compare your config.plist to mine and see if you can find the difference causing the error.

Either that or log out of your iCloud account and then load my EFI folder onto a USB Boot drive and start your NUC from it and see if you still get the error messages. I recognize the third error, had it myself when I was updating to 7.3, but I am not quite sure what I did to make it go away. I never get that error message now though and I uploaded the exact version I am using less serial numbers.

Back