Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Oh, there is also an NUC8 topic. @Leesureone, Windows is the right answer. I think you own the NUC8, you all use some fake kext for audio, would you test the kext from the attachment without them? Layout 8 is new. Or anyone else, thanks.

Attachments

• AppleALC.kext.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Guys I have question. It's possible to fix facetime and etc... ? Because I can't login in.

Guys I have question. It's possible to fix facetime and etc... ? Because I can't login in
Your question isn't a specific hardware issue, its an account related issue. See this thread for some insight and suggestions. You can also search this forum "FaceTime" for more input

Hi, Thanks Leesureone for the new EFI with opencore 0.7.0. for nuc8
I see many changes, but one surprised me : in your config.plist you changed systemproductname from Mac mini to iMac.
is there a reason why?

Hi, Thanks Leesureone for the new EFI with opencore 0.7.0. for nuc8
I see many changes, but one surprised me : in your config.plist you changed systemproductname from Mac mini to iMac.
is there a reason why?
Just a mistake, sometimes when you have two instances of a config.plist open in PlistEdit Pro errors can happen, user or otherwise. Thanks for pointing that out, I've changed it back.

any experience with bios 88 from March?

Still running 78 with last months OC 6.9 without problems

Hi Leesureone,

In your config.plist platforminfo/generic, to avoid error message " no schema ..." I think
you forgot to change from : AdviseWindows to AdviseFeatures.

Hi Leesureone,

In your config.plist platforminfo/generic, to avoid error message " no schema ..." I think
you forgot to change from : AdviseWindows to AdviseFeatures.
I think you are right. Thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
So after a long time away & selling my NUC8, I'm now in possession of a NUC10. Anyone know if the install process is the same and the config.plist for the NUC8 will work? Also which page will I find the latest EFI folder/plist.

Cheers

Jim

Back