Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

Ok so now I have a random system crashing. :O
Try this EFI Folder, USB is not properly;ry configured but you should be bale to save this, then create a USBPort.kext with Hackintool following the guide New Beginners Guide here.
Have you determined or noticed which version of the BIOS is reliable?
You said that you have not updated the Clover Version for months and that is probably the problem. I used your EFI and it installed and worked good until I tried to do the USB port limit kext. That and the update seem to rain on my parade and caused the NUC to become seemingly impossible to get working reliably. I had upgraded it multiple times but after shutting down and then rebooting later, it would not reboot. I rebuilt it multiple times and then finally no success in reinstalling OS. Maybe I am getting too frustrated and not taking enough time to get each step? I forgot to mention that this last couple installs, the F10 boot config saw my thumb drive, but when it was saved and continued to boot, it said Boot drive not found or something like that which made me think the BIOS was acting up by not recognizing the bootloader. I was thinking that if the Clover works for current and past BIOS and they make some changes to it then that could cause a problem. I guess I'll bench the project and look at it later and maybe I can see the problem then. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate your efforts.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• NUC8CloverEFI.zip
    26.8 MB · Views: 104
Anyone tried 10.15.6 update yet?

One question. Is the EFI also works for NUC8i3BEH? I do see that the i3, i5 and i7 version use the same board, thus I assume they can be used in all processor type?
Yes, I used to have one and its virtually the same as the i5.

Hi @Leesureone , may I ask why using an iMac14,2 for the nuc7i7bnh instead of an iMac18,1?

Back