Contribute
Register

[Guide] Intel NUC7/NUC8 using Clover UEFI (NUC7i7Bxx,NUC8i7Bxx,etc)

[QUOTE = "titi95, publicación: 2122650, miembro: 2419665"]
Hola,
Después de varios intentos con Clover, busqué en el archivo Clover_install_log.txt y hay un error en las últimas 2 líneas:

================================================== ====
Instalación de BootSectors / BootLoader

Etapa 0: no escriba ninguno de boot0af, boot0md, boot0ss en / Volumes / CLOVER EFI
Etapa 1: no escriba ninguno de boot1h2, boot1f32alt, boot1xalt en / Volumes / CLOVER EFI
Guiones Instalar RC

=========== Clover EFI Instalación Finalizar ===========

Puede encontrar en adjuntar mi Clover_install_log.txt

Gracias por tu ayuda.
[/CITAR]
buenos días creo que tengo el mismo número que tú y con la ayuda de los archivos en la página 90 de rehabilitación y su sabio consejo todo funciona perfectamente para mí Tengo un dondle para el wifi pero todo lo demás ni tocar todo perfecto te dejo fotos , puede que su configuración de BIOS sea el problema
Hello,
I also followed the instructions on page 90, but to no avail.
As you can see on the attached pictures, my HDD is not visible in the UEFI bios but on the other hand it is visible in LEGACY...
This is my bios configuration

Attachments

• biosconfig.JPG
    biosconfig.JPG
    566.8 KB · Views: 46
Hello, first of all thanks Leesureone for your hard work keeping this thread alive.
I used your Clover EFI and everything works fine except for the graphic part. I can't have a resolution higher than 1080p. On my 30" monitor I'm stuck at 1920x1080. I tried to go over the many pages but there are so many posts to read. If someone has an idea. Thank you very much.
What NUC are you using? Can't really help without that information.

should the hard drive be formatted before starting the installation?
Since you are going to boot from a usb and launch the installation you can format from that moment but I had understood that the problem is that it did not recognize the hard drive, I still think it is a bios configuration problem.

Hello,
After several tries with Clover, I looked in the Clover_install_log.txt file and there is an error in the last 2 lines :

======================================================
Installing BootSectors/BootLoader

Stage 0 - Don't write any of boot0af, boot0md, boot0ss to /Volumes/CLOVER EFI
Stage 1 - Don't write any of boot1h2, boot1f32alt, boot1xalt to /Volumes/CLOVER EFI
Installing RC Scripts

=========== Clover EFI Installation Finish ===========

You can find in attach my Clover_install_log.txt

Than you for your help.
Please boot with the -v option (verbose). At the clover boot screen hit the spacebar and scroll down to chose the verbose option. Then take a picture of where it stops and post it.

should the hard drive be formatted before starting the installation?
Not needed, you are supposed to be booting from the USB drive and then when you reach the install window then format it according to the first page instructions.

What NUC are you using? Can't really help without that information.
It's all good, I plugged the wrong hdmi cable to my NUC. My old monitor only supports higher resolution via dp ou dvi, I switched to a hdmi-dvi cable and everything worked.

I still have a problem with the audio low volume bug. I'm using the headset output and have a NUC8I7BEH

It's all good, I plugged the wrong hdmi cable to my NUC. My old monitor only supports higher resolution via dp ou dvi, I switched to a hdmi-dvi cable and everything worked.

I still have a problem with the audio low volume bug. I'm using the headset output and have a NUC8I7BEH
Try changing the audio layout ID in your config.plist to 28, I think it’s set to 3 now. See how to here, instructions using clover configurator are towards the end of the guide.

Try changing the audio layout ID in your config.plist to 28, I think it’s set to 3 now.
The audio Layout is already 28. Reset HDA is unchecked, does it have to be checked ?

Back